Forget who you WANT. Realistically who's most LIKELY DLC after Emmett & Kat?

#41Lord_ProsperPosted 12/4/2012 1:12:32 PM
From what I've heard SuperBot and Netherrealm are on pretty good terms, and Omar said SuperBot would love a Mortal Kombat rep so... I'm gonna guess either Scorpion or Sub-Zero will wind up being DLC eventually.
#42UnbralPosted 12/4/2012 1:53:23 PM
The skeleton from Dokuro. Interchangeable between Skull Forme and Paladin Forme, he'd serve as what Cecil Harvey did in Dissidia, and while hard to master, he would prove to be a great asset for his unpredictable attacks.

And Demi-Fiend.
---
The official Kouga Saburou of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#43Gamerater66Posted 12/4/2012 2:03:28 PM
I WANT the prince from Katamari. Reason: I have 13 friends who enjoy Katamari.
#44wwinterj25Posted 12/4/2012 2:09:00 PM
I dunno but it should be someone worth paying for. The big names like Crash and Spyro would be but if there was a MK rep or Gex as a example I'm not sure enough folk would care enough to buy them. I just hope it's good DLC. if Kat and the Starhawk guy wasn't free I'd be disappointed with the first character DLC and doubt I'd pay for them. The fearless stage however is great I'd pay for that.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#45GamenamebullyPosted 12/4/2012 2:10:42 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
I dunno but it should be someone worth paying for. The big names like Crash and Spyro would be but if there was a MK rep or Gex as a example I'm not sure enough folk would care enough to buy them. I just hope it's good DLC. if Kat and the Starhawk guy wasn't free I'd be disappointed with the first character DLC and doubt I'd pay for them. The fearless stage however is great I'd pay for that.

They could always make a big pack of characters you know. Put in a high profile 1st and/or 3rd party to go along with a lesser wanted 3rd party rep like Gex and an MK rep.

Or make them free like Kat/Emmett.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#46CyhortI82Posted 12/4/2012 2:37:15 PM
Judging by the rest of the roster, a disappointing secondary character or someone most people have never heard of.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#47rahmed51387Posted 12/4/2012 2:43:33 PM
Lord_Prosper posted...
From what I've heard SuperBot and Netherrealm are on pretty good terms, and Omar said SuperBot would love a Mortal Kombat rep so... I'm gonna guess either Scorpion or Sub-Zero will wind up being DLC eventually.

While I'm down for MK characters making an appearance, ANYONE but those two.
1. We already have the Good/Evil Cole bit.
2. They already represent Fire/Evil vs. Ice/Good
3. MK has other characters to use.

I'd nominate Kung Lao, Kitana, Sonia Blade, Goro, or Shao Khan. (I would have said Raiden, but imagine the confusion!). I'd personally love to see Ermac.

Yes, I'm aware that we have 2 "Kats" in the game, but one is playable, the other is simply a minion.
---
PSN:LonelyDesperado
MissTFayed: rahmed51387 - You got the surfer accent. You are officially the smartest person on here.
#48GamenamebullyPosted 12/4/2012 2:46:28 PM
rahmed51387 posted...
Lord_Prosper posted...

While I'm down for MK characters making an appearance, ANYONE but those two.
1. We already have the Good/Evil Cole bit.
2. They already represent Fire/Evil vs. Ice/Good
3. MK has other characters to use.

I'd nominate Kung Lao, Kitana, Sonia Blade, Goro, or Shao Khan. (I would have said Raiden, but imagine the confusion!). I'd personally love to see Ermac.

Yes, I'm aware that we have 2 "Kats" in the game, but one is playable, the other is simply a minion.

It'll more than likely be Sub or Scorpion if we get an MK rep because I don't think the others would generate much hype since those two are the most iconic(Goro, Kabal, or Johnny Cage would be awesome though)
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#49TitoslayerXPosted 12/4/2012 2:51:06 PM
love how people ignore liu kang...
what the hell man?
---
Official Vaan Of The Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Boards.
"Stings Huh?"
#50UltimaXOmegaPosted 12/4/2012 2:52:30 PM
Cloud and Crash since people keep b****ing about them.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
Official Rinnegan Masked Man of the UNS3 boards