Forget who you WANT. Realistically who's most LIKELY DLC after Emmett & Kat?

#51GamenamebullyPosted 12/4/2012 3:52:54 PM
TitoslayerX posted...
love how people ignore liu kang...
what the hell man?

Liu Kang is too normal to be in this game.

TOO NORMAL. .w.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#52bossbaby22Posted 12/4/2012 3:54:07 PM
honestly i dont know why wander from sotc and some rep of splinter cell is in here remember that

kitimari was a huge hit in japan i know somebody more western then the usa is pissed that his s*** isnt on here.not even a level cameo. lol
#53bossbaby22Posted 12/4/2012 3:56:02 PM
srry west of the usa
#54IngSlayerPosted 12/4/2012 4:04:17 PM
flame030191 posted...
Remember that Facebook poll where they said they would try to get the characters with the most likes a long time ago? I remember two of the most picked were Goku

You know, considering how much I have to read about people wanting him or Naruto in this or SSB, there might as well be a Naruto vs. DBZ game.
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#55tacomangsxPosted 12/4/2012 4:05:21 PM
I don't want anyone un-memorable in the game.

I wan't someone who when I look at the roster I'm like "ahhh crap, who do I choose between!?". I don't want Crash or Spyro cause as iconic as they are, they suck imo. Theyre boring characters. Same with Lightning and Cloud. Dart? Only acceptable because he could use his Dragoon powers from his series. I'd like someone who'd really add a flavor to the game, sadly I don't know who that could be. As for Kat and Emmet..well lets just say I'm less than pleased with two crap choices added to my already half crap roster. If anything that SSB did right was have an awesome selection. I could be either playing someone from Kirby, Zelda, Mario or even Fire Emblem (favorite out of all). This game lacks that. I never start it up and say "Who should I play as this time?". It's always Spike, Dante, Raiden, Ratchet, Radec or Jak. (And yes, I've given EVERY character a shot. I don't just pass them up and then come here to cry.)

Feel free to disagree, Idgaf.
---
GT: lnterwebs
I'm better than you.
#56reptyle101Posted 12/4/2012 4:09:15 PM
At least one third party character. Most likely at this point seems to be Laharl from Disgaea.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing.
#57Parukia256Posted 12/4/2012 4:18:23 PM
This is somewhat of an advertizement roster. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see XIII-3 Lightning as that game is out sometimes next year.
---
Love like winter.
#58max_maniaPosted 12/4/2012 4:21:49 PM
i believe they should of added Max Payne into the game. the guy is a total bad ass and is only playstation exclusive. it was a waist of a roster to put toro and heihachi. they should of given better slots to better people like Max Payne and Solid snake. that would of been cool
---
LoL: 2DaMaxx
PSN: MaxMania21
#59Majora999Posted 12/4/2012 4:26:01 PM
IngSlayer posted...
flame030191 posted...
Remember that Facebook poll where they said they would try to get the characters with the most likes a long time ago? I remember two of the most picked were Goku

You know, considering how much I have to read about people wanting him or Naruto in this or SSB, there might as well be a Naruto vs. DBZ game.

First, that poll was fake.

Second, there already was. It was a Mascot Fighter for the GameCube that only came out in Japan, it was called Battle Stadium D.O.N. Crossed over DBZ, Naruto and One Piece.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#60IngSlayerPosted 12/4/2012 4:47:45 PM
majora999 posted...
IngSlayer posted...
flame030191 posted...

First, that poll was fake.

Second, there already was. It was a Mascot Fighter for the GameCube that only came out in Japan, it was called Battle Stadium D.O.N. Crossed over DBZ, Naruto and One Piece.

1) Apparently, everything on the internet is fake. Depressing.

2) "only came out in Japan"
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist