Forget who you WANT. Realistically who's most LIKELY DLC after Emmett & Kat?

#61CyborgTwentyPosted 12/6/2012 9:41:42 AM
dude_meister512 posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...
dude_meister512 posted...
Gabe Logan and Dart.

Two of the most requested 1st party characters within reason. Syphon Filter has been on PS1, PS2 and PSP and Bend are often rumoured to be working on a Vita installment. Legend of Dragoon nails an RPG rep which will shut a lot of people up.

wander and ico are way more requested then gabe logan.

Maybe you missed "within reason". We know Team Ico don't want their "art" sullied.

they never ever said they didn't want them in psabr.
#62JohnbobbPosted 12/6/2012 10:04:49 AM
I doubt there will be third party DLC unless it's from a company they're already working with. For example, since Namco lent them a Tekken character, Namco might also lend them a Soul Calibur character (especially since Kratos has already been in a Soul Calibur game). Capcom might lend someone else, but they'd probably want a lot for them.

As far as first parties, I'd expect a PS1 character or two (ones whose fanbases may have surprised Superbot, like Tomba or Gex) or more modern ones from games they want to be more popular.
---
PSN/Steam: CheddarBBQ
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqz6jrOvvK1qd3p2to1_500.gif
#63RaRaillePosted 12/6/2012 10:15:12 AM
No one. They promised DLC characters pre release, so of course they had to do them even though the game flopped.

now? there's no reason to do it. the DLC will not sell, the game is a colossal failure. im sure they will go work on a new project or apply for a day job after they finish with kat and that black guy.
#64CyborgTwentyPosted 12/6/2012 10:16:46 AM
RaRaille posted...
No one. They promised DLC characters pre release, so of course they had to do them even though the game flopped.

now? there's no reason to do it. the DLC will not sell, the game is a colossal failure. im sure they will go work on a new project or apply for a day job after they finish with kat and that black guy.

yet they already promised there will be more so your theory bombed pretty hard.
#65XenoFFvsPosted 12/6/2012 10:18:24 AM
I hope that they release "system packs" of dlc as themes in the future to keep reps over each system somewhat equal. I know theres only a slim chance of that happening but since thats what I hope for then Ill pick what I consider to be the most likely characters from each console.

PS1:
Abe-he's not first party but I feel there is a string chance for him to make an appearance AND they could have a lot of fun with his move set.
Dart-Everyone seems to want an RPG rep and he has the highest chance imo
Blasto-I'm pretty sure that the game sold well and it would be an awesome nod to an old nearly forgotton franchise

PS2
Ico/Wander-Seems like the greatest missing franchise from PSASBR, I feel one of them will be in one day
Dark Cloud rep-another possible RPG rep
SOCOM rep-One of the most popular ps2 franchises certainly deserves to be represented.

PSP:
Loco Roco-Would be an interesting character to play as
Patapon-you cpuld have a single patapon or even a group act as one character
Jeane D'Arc-A semi popular RPG published by sony, her lvl. 3 super could be her transformation.

PS3:
Nathan Hale/Chimera-With how much representation Resistance already has it only makes sense to include a rep.
Modnation Racer-As someone mentioned earlier have him fight from his car or heck, make that a super
Lair:Seems as though that would be easy to aquire as they never made much money from that game in the first place

Vita:
Escape plan-Either character would work well
New Media Molecule game-I forget the name of it but that characters inclusion could be a smart business move to raise awareness for his game

As for 3rd Parties:
Rayman
Assassins Creed rep
Ff rep
Lara croft
---
Brawl Code:4639-9502-2693_Razor
PSN ID: xXAnTeRXx
#66YggdrasillePosted 12/6/2012 10:34:56 AM(edited)
Solid Snake
Ezio/Connor/Aveline
Lightning/Cloud
Joel/Ellie from The Last of Us
Booker/Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite
Scorpion/Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat
Ryu/Chun Li/Akuma from Street Fighter

---
Playing: PSASBR, TTT 2 (PS3), Deus Ex: HR (PS3), Tales of Graces F, Atelier Totori; Waiting for: Ni No Kuni, Beyond: Two Souls, Tales of Xillia, Remember Me
#67CyborgTwentyPosted 12/6/2012 10:33:43 AM
XenoFFvs posted...

PSP:
Loco Roco-Would be an interesting character to play as
Patapon-you cpuld have a single patapon or even a group act as one character
Jeane D'Arc-A semi popular RPG published by sony, her lvl. 3 super could be her transformation.
croft

read the topic title again: "Forget who you WANT. Realistically who's most LIKELY DLC"
#68satat317Posted 12/6/2012 10:46:18 AM
Gabriel dracul, lara croft, oliver,isaac clarke, ezio, tomba, rayman, ico, raziel maybe. not who I want but they are more realistcly
---
Official ~NARIKO/LARA CROFT~ of the PSASBR boards
#69Joey2coolPosted 12/6/2012 11:01:56 AM
Dart and Abe. Perhaps Raziel.
---
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
Dart for PSASBR -- # of people who agree: 1,061,384
#70X195Posted 12/6/2012 11:15:55 AM
At this point, the only thing I'm absolutely sure is AC is getting SOME rep at SOME point.
---
Call me Mega, Megaman, X, or any variation/combination of the previously stated names.
Official Liu Kang of the PS3 Mortal Kombat board.