So the only people why people like Emmett is...

#21MyZombieFianceePosted 12/4/2012 1:09:33 PM
Black_Koma posted...
iPersona posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...
iPersona posted...
People will play him on nighttime stages cuz he'll blend in.

you should be banned for this.

Why? I've seen people make fun of other skin colors before. No one blinks when Spanish or Asian people are laughed at, but the world stops when a black guy is put down? Please.

This is gamefaqs, specifically the PSABR board, not the real world, just a board. And on this board I've never seen anyone making fun of any Spanish or Asian people, just black people, so why don't we just stop bringing race up in general so no ethnic group gets their feelings hurt, hm?

Doesn't matter where it's at. If it's true, it's true. But yes, I sincerely apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings. Now let's all get along.
---
PSN Name: PersonaSkelter
Now Playing: PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
#22SuplexKirbyPosted 12/4/2012 1:58:49 PM
sumflipatyrdoor posted...
is the only reason why people like him is because he's black? That's what i got from a lot of the board topics. His game was ass and he's an allstar? Why not just add Barret from FF7 or balrog/deejay from Cashcom?

And that's the main reason why scumbags like you are hating because he's black http://n4g.com/news/981806/starhawk-interview-with-lightbox-president-dylan-jobe-i-received-hate-mail-over-hero-being-black and no his game wasn't ass, you just got ass taste in games.
#23WSPro17Posted 12/4/2012 2:02:25 PM
sumflipatyrdoor posted...
is the only reason why people like him is because he's black? That's what i got from a lot of the board topics. His game was ass and he's an allstar? Why not just add Barret from FF7 or balrog/deejay from Cashcom?

There are people who like him because he is black. Is that a problem?
#24WSPro17Posted 12/4/2012 2:13:33 PM
iPersona posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...
iPersona posted...
People will play him on nighttime stages cuz he'll blend in.

you should be banned for this.

Why? I've seen people make fun of other skin colors before. No one blinks when Spanish or Asian people are laughed at, but the world stops when a black guy is put down? Please.

I thought it was funny. I am black and it made me lolirl. People are a little too sensitive on the Internet but I comprehended it was a joke.
#25MightymegaPosted 12/4/2012 2:33:22 PM
DeZA_UK posted...
who cares about skin colour humans are humans XD

While that's true skin color is a part of attraction as well so you can't say it doesn't matter. The problem with skin color comes from being treated wrongly just because your that color.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#26The0neFreeManPosted 12/4/2012 5:16:49 PM
Star Hawk came out already?
---
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9601/3930.jpg