Characters you'd like to see as DLC but are very unlikely/impossible?

#11Romulus-PrimePosted 12/4/2012 4:22:04 PM
Mega Man (Classic, X, or Volnutt)
Felicia (Darkstalkers)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Crono (Chrono Trigger)
Batman
Alucard (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night)
Sonic the Hedgehog
#12G-ScythePosted 12/4/2012 4:23:59 PM
Sora/Riku
Classic Spyro
Mario
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#13Sp8cemanSpiffPosted 12/4/2012 4:33:55 PM
Just the usual: Cloud, Crash and Lara Croft. I don't even like Cloud, but he's way too synonymous with the PS brand to be left out. And make it pre-attempted rape victim Lara, please.

And why the hell are there two Bioshock Infinite mash-up stages and nothing Wipeout related? Come to think of it, wouldn't a Gravity Rush-Wipeout mash-up be perfect?
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis
#14An_Unkind_RGNPosted 12/4/2012 4:45:47 PM
Travis Touchdown. Even though No More Heroes started out on Nintendo, Suda 51 hopped on the Sony Train.
---
Toro. Nuff Said.
~Academics Like to Fantasize too, You Know?~
#15JollyBudaPosted 12/4/2012 4:55:35 PM
Sp8cemanSpiff posted...
Just the usual: Cloud, Crash and Lara Croft. I don't even like Cloud, but he's way too synonymous with the PS brand to be left out. And make it pre-attempted rape victim Lara, please.

And why the hell are there two Bioshock Infinite mash-up stages and nothing Wipeout related? Come to think of it, wouldn't a Gravity Rush-Wipeout mash-up be perfect?

There is a Heavenly Sword / Wipeout mash-up inbound :)
---
PSN: MrMonochrome
UMvC3: Hulk / Vergil / Spencer, SSFIV:AE: Dudley
#16TheAgent41Posted 12/4/2012 4:58:58 PM
Croc, John Madden, and Pitfall Harry
---
I'm Your Host, TheAgent41!
#17SimsyasPosted 12/4/2012 5:01:05 PM
Kazuma Kiryu ; __ ;
#18Alky88Posted 12/4/2012 5:08:41 PM
Rose from LoD.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#19Wozman23Posted 12/4/2012 5:41:32 PM(edited)
From most unlikely to possible:

Shank - Another cool 2D character with a lot of style. He's got all kinds of weapons including shanks, a chainsaw, machete, hammer, dual pistols, a shotgun, flamethrower, minigun, grenades, and Molotovs. He grapples and pounces, which could be integrated to make him very unique, and is very reliant on combos. But he's from a small, 3rd party downloadable franchise with a moderate following and decent reviews.

Swappable Trio from Trine - Three characters in one, with varied, unique mechanics. They encompass a lot of great attacks with Pontius' sword, shield and hammer, Amadeus' levitation and object conjuring, and Zoya's grappling hook, stealth and archery. Each character could be responsible for one special, or they could all work together for thier ultimate special. But they also come from a small 3rd party developer.

Finn from Sorcery - Another character with a moveset unlike any other. Controlling and combining fire, wind, ice, and lightning could provide great results. But the game didn't sell that well and got mixed reviews.

Isaac Clarke - A character from a stellar franchise with another unique arsenal. EA and Sony seem to get along, but he's not the most popular choice.

Crash and Spyro - Activision and Bobby Kotick are greedy idiots. I'm sure they've already tried on multiple occasions to compromise, but I won't ever rule out the possibility of a deal.

Rayman - Another great 2D choice that goes back to the PS1, but not quite as popular of a choice as Ubisoft's other big franchise Assassin's Creed. Now it looks as if Ancel is favoring the Wii U.

A Chimera - I honestly don't know why we didn't get one. Here's another character with some really unique weaponry. Maybe it's because the franchise is dead or there was an internal conflict as to who should represent the franchise.
---
This signature will not change until I change it. 7/03/09
#20zerosigmavirusPosted 12/4/2012 5:24:36 PM
The Prince from Prince of Persia
This one if people don't remember: http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww142/mobiusonline/Prince_of_Persia.jpg
---
3DS FC: 2277-6836-1596