Do really think Dart should be in over Cloud just because he's 1st party?

#21DanulusPosted 12/4/2012 3:33:24 PM
LoD was originally supposed to come out before FF7 but got delayed. Personally I would rather have Dart because he's underrated and I would like a possible sequel.
---
"Do not swallow your moral code in tablet form." - Christopher Hitchens
"What a shame." - J.C. Denton
#22SkaigearPosted 12/4/2012 3:46:39 PM
I love Cloud, but Dart is more deserving because he's first party.
---
Pokemon Diamond Friend Code: 2878 6063 3010
#23T_l_M_B_0Posted 12/4/2012 3:48:13 PM
Skaigear posted...
I love Cloud, but Dart is more deserving because he's first party.

First party=/=deserving.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#24lightdragoon88Posted 12/4/2012 3:50:01 PM
My Brothers.

Both should be in as they are rivals.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#25ChocoboDreamsPosted 12/4/2012 3:52:48 PM
sinncross posted...
No.

Cloud has wider recognition and is as highly requested as Dart.

I think it is obvious who should be in, Cloud, because he resonates with more gamers than Dart ever will.

I'm pretty sure Cloud is far more highly requested than Dart, but I'd main either.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#26Alky88Posted 12/4/2012 4:10:11 PM
Can we settle for Rose instead? I love Dart but she's the better character.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#27Charizard18Posted 12/4/2012 4:13:22 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
JerichoDarkstar posted...
I believe that Cloud is far better than Dart. However, I do believe Dart should get in over Cloud because he is first party and Cloud technically isn't. This is strictly from a technical/ factual standpoint.

Cloud and his game was PS only and his game did much MUCH more than LoD did for Sony. It was pretty much an unknowned game. Ive heard of it but i've never seen anyone actually talk about it until PSASBR. The PS1 would have done just as well w/o LoD. I really don't see how people could think Dart deserves a spot more.

FF VII got a PC port but apparently it was bad.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Help Robbit make it into the PSAS dlc roster! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#28Dragongreen547Posted 12/4/2012 4:13:34 PM
It really depends on who they can get. And it seems Dart would be easier. Wouldn't they fight pretty similar?
---
She got it, you got it, I got it, we got it.
#29TheNardDogPosted 12/4/2012 4:16:32 PM
Well FF as a whole isn't really a PlayStation game, so ones like Lightning are ridiculous and should never get in. Though I understand ones like Cloud, even if there was a PC version. At least Cloud was only in the PS exclusive (console wise) games. Still, I think Dart is far less generic. Then the huge story from FF wouldn't make a big impact here, well, I certainly hope not. Then on top of that, Square Enix lifts itself pretty high, screw those guys. We could much easier get Robbit AND Dart over Cloud due to being easy first parties. I'd rather have 2. Sony would have to pay a lot less and go through less trouble.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) definitely most wanted AND deserving for PS All-Stars Battle Royale!!!
Also, Sullivan is still a dirty old man.
#30T_l_M_B_0Posted 12/4/2012 4:20:12 PM
I hate the arguement that Cloud is generic.
Cloud is only generic now because after he was made EVERYONE wanted to make their characters like Cloud. He was so unique and popular when FF7 came out that new develops used his attitude in their own games, thus making that type of character generic.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.