Do really think Dart should be in over Cloud just because he's 1st party?

#51IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 6:13:43 PM
What.... All i'm saying is Cloud deserves it more. I don't really see how people could disagree, even if you hate him.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#52ArmedDragoonPosted 12/4/2012 6:15:35 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
What.... All i'm saying is Cloud deserves it more. I don't really see how people could disagree, even if you hate him.

No one said that Dart deserves it more, we're disagreeing with the assertion that Dart wouldn't exist without Cloud.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#53IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 6:16:23 PM
ArmedDragoon posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

No one said that Dart deserves it more, we're disagreeing with the assertion that Dart wouldn't exist without Cloud.

Oh okay I was kind of skimming. (lol @skimmingmyowntopic)
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
#54TheNardDogPosted 12/4/2012 6:20:29 PM
Still, I'd much rather Dart.
We'd probably get someone else due to Sony putting less effort into Square Enix and their stuck up attitude.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) definitely most wanted AND deserving for PS All-Stars Battle Royale!!!
Also, Sullivan is still a dirty old man.
#55CrystalTsubakiPosted 12/4/2012 6:40:11 PM
I'd prefer a man who transforms into a dragon warrior, over a man who can make meteors come down any day.

Plus Cloud has already been in a fighting game. Dart hasn't been lucky enough to get that exposure. I'd say go with Dart.
#56T_l_M_B_0Posted 12/4/2012 6:50:06 PM
TheNardDog posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
SandOnMyBoot posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
If Cloud didn't exist there would be no 3D RPGs. Dart owes his existence to Cloud

Dude, FF7 was NOT the first 3D RPG!

It is the one that made them popular

Doesn't matter. I'm sure more than enough people bought Legend of Dragoon because it was good, not because it looked like FF. FF doesn't deserve that much credit, accept it.

Doubtful.
Not trying to say it was a bad game, but a TON of people saw it looked like FF and bought it.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#57GadienPosted 12/4/2012 6:57:54 PM
If were looking at simple selling power there are tons of fanboys (with questionable taste) that would buy up this game without even thinking twice, even if Cloud wasn't good.

However to argue about what is the better game is pointless, everyone has their own opinions.

There are many things I really enjoy about FF7 and LoD, and while I think both have strong points and weak points it doesn't really matter when it comes to kids/young teenagers/fan boys who haven't learned how to think critically yet.

I personally would rather see Dart in this game, even if I am on the fence on if I am going to get it or not.

Looking at both of them Cloud is already used in Dissida and many other forms of media including movies and cameos.

Dart however hasn't been over exposed/done to death. Not to mention Cloud is overly emo and isn't the kind of person that really represents a hero.

So while Dart would be the better choice if you were looking for a quality character I would pick Cloud to sell more copies.

Of course let the flaming commence because I think Dart is far better than Cloud.
#58IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:05:57 PM
After everything that happens in FFVII people expect him not to be "emo" for a little bit? -_-

I'm just going off Advent Children. I don't see why people say he's emo in FFVII
---
#59MightymegaPosted 12/4/2012 7:06:13 PM
SpArDa_GoD07 posted...
Not just because he is first party but because Legend of Dragoon was way better than FF7. I've still not beaten that game. Too boring.

evillocke posted...
I want squall. FF7 sucks ass.

Sigh here we go with the this and that game sucks. A game sucking has nothing to do with liking a character, spyro games sucks yet people still want his ass. Evil dead wasn't all that great either people just have nastalgia for sir dan.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#60SandOnMyBootPosted 12/4/2012 7:16:42 PM
Mightymega posted...
SpArDa_GoD07 posted...
Not just because he is first party but because Legend of Dragoon was way better than FF7. I've still not beaten that game. Too boring.

evillocke posted...
I want squall. FF7 sucks ass.

Sigh here we go with the this and that game sucks. A game sucking has nothing to do with liking a character, spyro games sucks yet people still want his ass. Evil dead wasn't all that great either people just have nastalgia for sir dan.

Evil Dead?

Wow, I never knew Sir Dan was co-stars with Bruce Campbell.