Do really think Dart should be in over Cloud just because he's 1st party?

#71SSBR10Posted 12/4/2012 8:14:06 PM
PsychoPiano999 posted...
Mightymega posted...
Alky88 posted...
Can we settle for Rose instead? I love Dart but she's the better character.

Exactly what I suggested in another topic, its also not like people don't want rose they are just afraid to ask for her because they think she isn't possible cause darts the star.

People only suggest her for the sake of more females. If she was a dude, nobody would bother.

Being female should never become a serious argument for the inclusion of characters, especially over the freaking protagonist.

This!
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#72UnderratedGamerPosted 12/4/2012 8:26:22 PM(edited)
SSBR10 posted...
PsychoPiano999 posted...
Mightymega posted...
Alky88 posted...
Can we settle for Rose instead? I love Dart but she's the better character.

Exactly what I suggested in another topic, its also not like people don't want rose they are just afraid to ask for her because they think she isn't possible cause darts the star.

People only suggest her for the sake of more females. If she was a dude, nobody would bother.

Being female should never become a serious argument for the inclusion of characters, especially over the freaking protagonist.

This!

Dart > Cloud

Lavitz > Barret

Miranda > Aeris

Shana < Tifa (Shana is such a bland character)

Haschel = Cid

Albert < Vincent

Red XIII (Had to compare him to someone) > Kongol > Cait Sith

Meru >>>>> Yuffie

Rose >>>> All

Best character out of both games. So she is not wanted just because she is a female...
---
"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - Isaac Asimov
#73Haseo18615Posted 12/4/2012 8:26:07 PM
lightdragoon88 posted...
My Brothers.

Both should be in as they are rivals.

^THIS!
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?-envoyofuno
#74SSBR10Posted 12/4/2012 8:31:29 PM
UnderratedGamer posted...

Dart > Cloud

Lavitz > Barret

Miranda > Aeris

Shana < Tifa (Shana is such a bland character)

Haschel = Cid

Albert < Vincent

Red XIII (Had to compare him to someone) > Kongol > Cait Sith

Meru >>>>> Yuffie

Rose >>>> All

Best character out of both games. So she is not wanted just because she is a female...

This was really pointless.
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#75JablesXPosted 12/4/2012 8:40:55 PM
JablesX posted...
Dart deserves it more because I like LoD better, but that's just me talking. Really, Zack deserves it more than both of them.

No.
I like Zack much better than Cloud but its obvious that Cloud is the most deserving RPG rep. Period.

To most people. To me, that's easily debatable. I didn't like FF7 nearly as much as enjoyed LoD or Crisis Core.
---
PSN/Steam: CrowDieSlow
Official Starmie of the B/W Clan
#76T_l_M_B_0Posted 12/4/2012 8:42:56 PM
JablesX posted...
JablesX posted...
Dart deserves it more because I like LoD better, but that's just me talking. Really, Zack deserves it more than both of them.

No.
I like Zack much better than Cloud but its obvious that Cloud is the most deserving RPG rep. Period.

To most people. To me, that's easily debatable. I didn't like FF7 nearly as much as enjoyed LoD or Crisis Core.

No. Deserving is not a debatable aspect. Enjoyable? Likable? Cool? Yeah you can debate those, but not deserving. Cloud is more deserving and that is a fact.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#77BloodDamagePosted 12/4/2012 8:43:21 PM
JablesX posted...
JablesX posted...

No.

LoD and Crisis Core aren't nearly as famous as FF7.

How complicated is this?
#78abnergoinbigPosted 12/4/2012 8:44:51 PM
I would love dart. I picture his moves being awesome and i love legend of dragoon.
#79DanE4764Posted 12/4/2012 8:46:58 PM
I'd rather have cloud. Plus to the people that like zach, he could be a costume. So you know... Winwin
#80MurderShyPosted 12/4/2012 8:46:59 PM
2camelintinycar posted...
Who's Dart?