IGN/Omar interview on DLC

#31IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:02:12 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
It wouldn't be a bad thing but most of this board and people in general are probably expecting stage DLC to be free.

If they do this get ready for rage.

I don't think people were expecting that lol

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/64819115

Come on man, you even posted in this topic :/

First stage DLC yeah, not the future ones.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#32blaze19_0XPosted 12/4/2012 9:03:09 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
It wouldn't be a bad thing but most of this board and people in general are probably expecting stage DLC to be free.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/64819115

First stage DLC yeah, not the future ones.

I was only ever talking about the first stage DLC. Collin asked Omar specifically about that and he said he's unsure if it will be free or not despite the IGN blog saying it will be.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#33IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:04:23 PM
Oh I wasn't lol.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#34IHeartJessAlbaPosted 12/4/2012 9:08:56 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

Thinking something might happen, and expecting it to happen no matter what, are two different things.

And seriously, just stating that it wasn't implied in the interview (which it was) isn't going to change people's "expectations" of it. Saying, "hey, realize that there is still a chance for it to be paid DLC, so don't get your hopes up" yeah, I can get behind that. But flat out denying actual information because you want people to lower their "expectations" is kind of lame, man. You're better than that.
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#35wwinterj25Posted 12/5/2012 9:26:03 AM
KenGi1226 posted...
wwinterj25; proving time and again that it's okay to lower the expectation of human intelligence online.

I don't like the guy. It's that simple. Still this isn't the time or place to talk about that. :D
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#36Chzrm3Posted 12/5/2012 10:14:04 AM
I don't like him either, but I was still relieved to hear he was recovering and I actually cried a little bit when I thought about it, just because it's so sad and scary how quickly cancer can strike and how it doesn't care at all about what kind of person you are, what's going on in your life, how much you have left to give the world, etc.

It's very sad, and you should never wish that heinous fate on anyone, no matter how much you hate them, because it's a bitter road to travel down and you won't like the person you become.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#37wwinterj25Posted 12/5/2012 10:34:41 AM
I hear you man. I know what cancer can do to people as I'm sure we all do so I won't go into personal reasons as this isn't the place. I was a little harsh I suppose but I'll leave it there as mods don't like this type of conversation.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj