Would you be happier with the Coles if

#1KtimleckPosted 12/4/2012 4:38:24 PM
Both of them were based on the two different games in both design and voice actor (Jason Cottle reprising his role for 1, and Eric Ladin for 2)? Or are they fine as is?

Which raises another question; which would be the original Cole and which would be the redesign for 2? Personally, I think Ladin does a much better job with E. Cole than Cottle did, but I still enjoyed him as a VA. They wouldn't have to remove powers or anything; the playstyles could be the same as they are. After all, Gigawatt Blades weren't in the second game, so it's not really an issue.

Thoughts?
---
PSN ID: Dorito_2
#2mexicannonPosted 12/4/2012 4:39:27 PM
Fine the way there are. People that complain about them just want something to bash on this game. People should be grateful that they aren't like Link and Toon Link
#3PyroSparkPosted 12/4/2012 4:44:10 PM
mexicannon posted...
Fine the way there are. People that complain about them just want something to bash on this game. People should be grateful that they aren't like Link and Toon Link

Dear God this.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#4Cosmic_CoyotePosted 12/4/2012 4:45:31 PM
mexicannon posted...

I loved Link AND Young Link.
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#5R_Fated_CirclePosted 12/4/2012 4:51:01 PM
Toon Link was the best
---
Where's your passion fight like you mean it! "Hilde - Soul Calibur V"
#6Sp8cemanSpiffPosted 12/4/2012 5:06:38 PM
I'm not really bothered by it, but putting the same person in a game called PS All-Stars twice simply feels like a lazy cop out. Why not Robbit? Or Reiko Nagase? Or Kazama? And if you are so desperate that you gotta take more than one character per franchise, at least you could have picked Kessler, Kuo or Elena. Heck, I'd gladly accepted Zeke.
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis
#7mexicannonPosted 12/4/2012 5:07:32 PM
If I remember correctly Sucker punch told them to make either 2 coles or none
#8CrabhammarPosted 12/4/2012 7:34:27 PM
Definite yes. I love iF1 Cole; iF2 Cole seems like a different person to me.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.
#9sinncrossPosted 12/4/2012 7:39:34 PM
Sp8cemanSpiff posted...
I'm not really bothered by it, but putting the same person in a game called PS All-Stars twice simply feels like a lazy cop out. Why not Robbit? Or Reiko Nagase? Or Kazama? And if you are so desperate that you gotta take more than one character per franchise, at least you could have picked Kessler, Kuo or Elena. Heck, I'd gladly accepted Zeke.

All I can say, is thank goodness you had no say on this.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#10fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 12/4/2012 7:41:55 PM
Toon Link was hilarious. I would always jump off the stage to try and spike people with his dair instead of doing some safe edge guard lol
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!