What if Jak's level 2 super....

#1An_Unkind_RGNPosted 12/4/2012 3:47:41 PM
Had the same radius of damage as Toro's lvl 2?

discuss.
---
Toro. Nuff Said.
~Academics Like to Fantasize too, You Know?~
#2taoxadasaPosted 12/4/2012 3:49:57 PM
I think Sweet Tooth's level 2 could benefit from that more.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#3KindertotenwaldPosted 12/4/2012 3:51:56 PM
Really it should be a transformation, he can walk around doing square combos and before time runs out or anytime before he could jump and press square doing the dark bomb attack, the super ends when he does this.

I fail to see why it wasn't like this, it could have same duration as Raiden and Big Daddy
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy, Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
#4EtroAnimePosted 12/4/2012 4:00:01 PM
Kindertotenwald posted...
Really it should be a transformation, he can walk around doing square combos and before time runs out or anytime before he could jump and press square doing the dark bomb attack, the super ends when he does this.

I fail to see why it wasn't like this, it could have same duration as Raiden and Big Daddy

That would have been awesome.
---
Waiting for: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
PSN ID: Rammel29
#5mexicannonPosted 12/4/2012 4:01:12 PM
Jack's 2 isnt that bad TBH but it could use a little buff. It has a big enough radius that it will hit them regardless of whether the speed of the attack sucks
#6Kaguya_KimimaroPosted 12/4/2012 4:17:45 PM

This, that would've been awesome, I mean, they got a "Transformation" on Ratchet that makes him Clank, so why not Jak into Dark Jak?, It would make some more sense, since in Jak 3, as long as you have Eco, you can stay that way as much as you want, and he can Transform into Light Jak for a set time, so......
---
PSN: TwilightGundam01.IMPORTANT Twilight in name Does NOT mean the stupid movies.
Noire, Yu & Labrys for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal!, DLC or 2! XD.
#7Dsurions_WrathPosted 12/4/2012 4:20:17 PM
Kaguya_Kimimaro posted...

This, that would've been awesome, I mean, they got a "Transformation" on Ratchet that makes him Clank, so why not Jak into Dark Jak?, It would make some more sense, since in Jak 3, as long as you have Eco, you can stay that way as much as you want, and he can Transform into Light Jak for a set time, so......

I would have liked this idea much more. Jak's level 1 is already pretty weak for most situations, and his level 2 isnt much better (no vertical range at all), and it's not like there arent charcaters with transformation level 2's that have transformation level 3's (cough cough raiden cough cough big daddy cough cough)
---
GT: Dsurion21
#8NewMoonShadowPosted 12/4/2012 4:21:05 PM
It's possible they didn't want his Level 2 and Level 3 to both be Transformations, which seems like a valid concern.
#9Dsurions_WrathPosted 12/4/2012 4:24:23 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
It's possible they didn't want his Level 2 and Level 3 to both be Transformations, which seems like a valid concern.

*Raiden cough cough, Big Daddy cough cough*
---
GT: Dsurion21
#10NewMoonShadowPosted 12/4/2012 4:31:00 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...

*Raiden cough cough, Big Daddy cough cough*

Raiden's and Big Daddy's Level 3's cripple the opponents' ability to escape. Jak's does not. It's just a straight-up transformation, like Kratos'.