Donte's Vergil Palete Swap >>>> All his other costumes

#61NnamzPosted 12/4/2012 10:34:19 PM
But please, throw another temper tantrum over a vowel, this is hilarious :)
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#62ChocoboDreamsPosted 12/4/2012 10:34:28 PM
Nnamz posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

Easier to say?

Yup. Less letters makes it easier to say. This is why people abrievate things on the internet.

The more you know.

What, do you still type with two fingers?

Nope, all of them. Donte just isn't worth the effort tiny effort it would require to specify that he's the abortion version, that's all.

Didn't bother reading anything after the high school line. My account was made at the beginning of 2003. If I was in high school, I would have been a toddler when I made this account.

U just mad and u lashing out :)

I'd accept my comment about your age, it'd be far more embarrassing on your part to be an adult and posting the kind of things that you post.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#63ChocoboDreamsPosted 12/4/2012 10:36:18 PM
Nnamz posted...
But please, throw another temper tantrum over a vowel, this is hilarious :)

Like I said, good luck in January. :3 I'll remember your name.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
#64Sharpshooter105Posted 12/4/2012 10:55:25 PM
How bout dat Etnad?
---
"You might know a lot about genes, but you don't know how good a cigarette tastes in the morning." - Solid Snake
#65NnamzPosted 12/4/2012 10:56:35 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
I'd accept my comment about your age, it'd be far more embarrassing on your part to be an adult and posting the kind of things that you post.

Meanwhile you absolutely losing your mind over a vowel in a video game characters name is the epitome of maturity? lmao

Who knew Donte would cause someone to flip out like this? :)
---
#66ChocoboDreamsPosted 12/4/2012 10:59:22 PM(edited)
Nnamz posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

Meanwhile you absolutely losing your mind over a vowel in a video game characters name is the epitome of maturity? lmao

Except that I'm not losing my mind. I noticed when the topic was first created. I ignored it, until I saw that other people couldn't do the same. I don't respond to those accusations because I refuse to dive further into your immaturity, but clearly, there's no stopping you.

Again, good luck January.
---
#67KillDozer123Posted 12/5/2012 12:47:36 AM
Nnamz posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

There's no such character as "Donte". Get your facts right. ;-)

Lots of characters have been through reboots. Do you call each of them by different names? You'll seriously be owned if you don't. XD
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#68NnamzPosted 12/5/2012 10:33:47 AM
ChocoboDreams posted...
Nnamz posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

Except that I'm not losing my mind. I noticed when the topic was first created. I ignored it, until I saw that other people couldn't do the same.

And then you lost your mind. About a fictional video game character. About his name. And about a vowel placement. :)

You're clearly angry.
---
#69NnamzPosted 12/5/2012 10:35:46 AM
KillDozer123 posted...
Nnamz posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

There's no such character as "Donte". Get your facts right. ;-)

Lots of characters have been through reboots. Do you call each of them by different names? You'll seriously be owned if you don't. XD

A few of them, yeah. Donte fits nicely since his terrible character design makes it not worth the extra effort of typing a descriptor before his name. And when people say "Donte" everyone knows who is being talked about (regardless of whether or not they throw a tantrum about it), so it clearly works.
---
#70CrabhammarPosted 12/5/2012 10:39:45 AM
xXxSuQingXinxXx posted...
Stop with the Donte.
It wasn't funny during its inception, it isn't funny now.
It is the seed of spoilage in self-proclaimed "DmC fans" who hark back to the "good ol' days" and can't accept change.

They're like Texas, in that sense. Yeah, I said it.

I am neutral on the stance, but your username is xXxSuQingXinxXx. Just throwing that out there; make of it what you will
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.