Even Smash Bros has better netcode than this lmao. Game unplayable online.

#21KenGi1226Posted 12/4/2012 7:15:16 PM
LeetProGamer posted...
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
I know he's just trolling, but honestly I would rather have slow-mo lag rather than teleporting lag. At least when the game's going slowly it shows everything that's happening so you don't get hit by a close range super when it looks like you're safely halfway across the screen...

EXACTLY.

Think about it.
Would you rather try to dodge a slow motion bullet or be forced to where blindfolds and dodge a teleporting one you can't see?

I'd rather have the 1 in 10+ matches of experiencing teleporting than 100 percent chance of unplayable button latency.

Smash's code is on par with snk games.
---
(SJ-Fox) Gaming Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/KSJFoX
#22fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 12/4/2012 7:20:20 PM
Meh, I would rather have the Vita UMvC3 connection, AKA no lag so I can actually pull off Doom swag combos, Raikousen loops, and Morrigan's repeated fly/unfly stuff combos
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#23blaze19_0XPosted 12/4/2012 7:35:20 PM
TC is obviously trolling and I hope no one takes him seriously but he's right nontheless.

Netcode needs some serious work, possibly even an overhaul.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#24KillDozer123Posted 12/4/2012 11:51:16 PM
LeetProGamer posted...
So in a million years I never though I'd say this but smash bros 6 year old online netcode>>>>this. FACT

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN!!!

Fact.
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#25T_l_M_B_0Posted 12/4/2012 11:55:15 PM
Obvious Kahn alt is obvious.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#26trollhunter2Posted 12/5/2012 5:58:28 AM
Dont feed guys Leetsh*tgamer is a legendary troll on several boards now
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#27XenoFFvsPosted 12/5/2012 6:17:07 AM
I agree with the troll. I get frustrated by teleport lag much more than I do by slowdown. At least wih slowdown both players are at an equal disadvantage at the same time. In teleport lag it helps one person and screws the other. And smash's netcode wasnt that bad, I played hundreds of no lag matches on there, I feel like matches lag at about the same consistency between both games.
---
Brawl Code:4639-9502-2693_Razor
PSN ID: xXAnTeRXx