I havent seen a Raiden win in randoms in a while now

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 12/4/2012 7:29:42 PM
i guess ppl are starting to figure out hes not as great as they once thought when he was super spammed on launch day eh?
#2jeremy21642Posted 12/4/2012 7:34:36 PM
Its all Kratos and Sackboy now.

All Kratos soon.
---
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft
#3PirateKing290Posted 12/4/2012 7:35:58 PM
S1-> Level 1.

I guess hes not the best for FFA but lordy lord...1v1 is a pain.
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#4Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:37:00 PM
PirateKing290 posted...
S1-> Level 1.

I guess hes not the best for FFA but lordy lord...1v1 is a pain.

if he misses it, then hes vulnerable to at least half of the level 1s in the game while he sits there twirling and it has lag at the end.
#5Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:41:57 PM(edited)
1v1 is completely broken anyways. a few characters completely dominate that like drake, raiden, ratchet, evil cole, and sly. raiden seems fine in free for all or 2v2s because he can be hit with a super easily after he uses his, and locking down one person leaves him vulnerable from behind.
#6jump__0Posted 12/4/2012 7:45:44 PM
if a person is doing raw s1 a lot they're probably a terrible raiden.
Raiden is basically all I play. He's really fun cause he has a lot of useful moves and various combos and combo starters.
He's very offensive. I loves it <3

and yea. 1v1 is where he's best.
---
power of friendship one shots everything. - DarkHeroZX
#7abnergoinbigPosted 12/4/2012 7:48:01 PM
i hate kratos. He's the only character in this game that i find annoying and unfair. He needs a nerf asap.
#8SpacePirateKhanPosted 12/4/2012 7:51:01 PM
jeremy21642 posted...
Its all Kratos and Sackboy now.

All Kratos soon.

This.
Dat versatility.
---
Official Sackboy Champion of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Board!
www.change.org/petitions/superbot-make-the-king-of-all-cosmos-a-dlc-character-2
#93D3Posted 12/4/2012 7:52:12 PM
lol I've encountered so many Raidens that leave mid game. It's sad.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#10Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:56:35 PM(edited)
abnergoinbig posted...
i hate kratos. He's the only character in this game that i find annoying and unfair. He needs a nerf asap.

i noticed this when i played nariko against kratos. a complete noob kratos with a terrible hit ratio beat me because his square moves arent punishable and his lvl3 was a guaranteed kill, while i was having trouble hitting my lvl1 because he kept jumping around even tho he wasnt very good, he prob wouldve done that anyways absolutely no foresight. every move i used connected except lvl1 and he missed the majority of his moves, like he'd mash square and id block then try to do a combo and he'd turn around and square before i got my move off wtf...its like his attacks are endless.