Least and most used character online?

#1KevoCSCSPosted 12/4/2012 10:54:27 PM
Most:Raiden. I get pretty sick of seeing this guy.

Least:Either Big Daddy or Jak and Daxter. For some reason it seems like almost nobody uses these characters.
#2mimmatPosted 12/4/2012 10:57:26 PM
KevoCSCS posted...

Least:Either Big Daddy or Jak and Daxter. For some reason it seems like almost nobody uses these characters.

Most likely because Raiden has good priority, simple combos into his level 1, a straightforward gameplan, and superb mobility.

Big Daddy is slow, has more difficult combos, can't combo into his level 1, and is a large target. Jak is fast, but has low AP gain, again, no combo into his level 1 or 2, and combos which don't net him much.

People prefer simple and easy over difficult and complex anyday.
#3An_Unkind_RGNPosted 12/4/2012 10:58:43 PM
Least: Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel user has my respect before match starts,

Loses all respect for player when he/she ragequits after dying twice

Look, I understand Sir Danny is hard to use, but if you are going to play as him... don't RQ.

I really wish I ran into more Toro users. Everytime I run into one the fight is so...EPIC KAWAII
---
Toro. Nuff Said.
~Academics Like to Fantasize too, You Know?~
#4OmegaWeaponGeanPosted 12/4/2012 11:06:05 PM
Most: Raiden for obvious reasons
Least: Big Daddy he WAY too big and WAY too slow! I mean I Parappa and Sackboy dont even need to setup their terrible level 1 supers! Sir Daniel probably neither :/
#5phil_hendriePosted 12/4/2012 11:25:01 PM
Well this makes me happy. I main Big Daddy I love using him...and thankfully ive stopped getting mad when I die because hes so big n fat.
---
PSN: Bartuby_Jones
XBL: BartubyJones
#6FErockerPosted 12/4/2012 11:31:16 PM
I never see Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth, Sir Dan, or Jak.
---
What an ugly rose.
GT: Dented Toast
#7TerraponPosted 12/4/2012 11:31:32 PM
mimmat posted...
KevoCSCS posted...

Most likely because Raiden has good priority, simple combos into his level 1, a straightforward gameplan, and superb mobility.

Big Daddy is slow, has more difficult combos, can't combo into his level 1, and is a large target. Jak is fast, but has low AP gain, again, no combo into his level 1 or 2, and combos which don't net him much.

i found a lv 1 combo thats only one button.(for jak) also sort of one for nariko.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#8mimmatPosted 12/4/2012 11:37:49 PM
Terrapon posted...
mimmat posted...
KevoCSCS posted...

i found a lv 1 combo thats only one button.(for jak) also sort of one for nariko.

Really? Care to share that Jak technology?
#9TerraponPosted 12/4/2012 11:45:18 PM
You have to be faster then your opponent. down O fully charged on the ground. but the nearly impossible part about this... it only works if your opponent is behind you when you release down O. Your opponent well get knocked above you were, you well have a small window to hit with jak's lv 1, and he well have a small window to evade.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#103D3Posted 12/4/2012 11:58:36 PM
I wanna use Raiden so much but everyone uses him.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?