Let's reminisce; PSASBR at Tokyo Game Show

#1ChocoboDreamsPosted 12/5/2012 12:03:10 AM
Who was there in the chat room? Who experienced what followed for not just a day, but weeks afterward? Who wanted SuperBot to get sacked?

How disappointed were you to see that there were no character announcements? Did you cling to hope? Did you call others stupid for thinking there would seriously be no more characters? Did you seek Paul Gale for comfort, or did you threaten his very existence as if he just threatened your newborn?

Ah, the glory days of the All-Stars message board. Kind of wish the Wiki would have lasted longer, too.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#2christiankid7Posted 12/5/2012 12:05:27 AM
Wiki is still around.....

I remember thinking we'd still get more characters...
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
#3ImDyinSquirtlePosted 12/5/2012 12:06:25 AM
Ahh, Fraud Gale. Havent heard that name in awhile
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#4Charizard18Posted 12/5/2012 12:07:16 AM
christiankid7 posted...
Wiki is still around.....

I remember thinking we'd still get more characters...

It's still up, but it hasn't been updated in forever.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Help Robbit make it into the PSAS dlc roster! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#5NarukuboyPosted 12/5/2012 12:09:20 AM
wwwwwww
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9g3dtmMrw1rduef9o1_500.png
#6T_l_M_B_0Posted 12/5/2012 12:11:59 AM
I was there. I witness the tragedy of TGS and the destruction that followed. Pre TGS I was sure we were gonna get some unleaked character reveals. When we got nothing there I knew we weren't getting any more characters in the launch roster. I was right. TGS also was the turning point for Lumi. He used to be positive and an avid defender of the game. Then when no reveals happened at TGS its like Superbot took a dump in Lumi's morning bowl of cereal. He hasn't been the same since.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#7Charizard18Posted 12/5/2012 12:12:04 AM
I remember when we were all watching the stream, and then the camera guy started pointing the camera at the wall so we couldn't see. We couldn't see anything for a few minutes and when a new speaker came on someone said "is that SupperButt??". That was a fun night. Wish we could do that again...
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Help Robbit make it into the PSAS dlc roster! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#8Cyber_Boy94Posted 12/5/2012 12:14:36 AM
I was there with another board. I thought we were going to get more from TGS, I was seriously hoping for Wander from SotC.

I honestly believed Paul Gale couldn't be wrong in the situation, but it's proven that him and his source were given false information at some point and he honestly thought it was right. Too bad for him that his credibility went down the toilet.
---
PSN=Cyber_Boy94, Youtube = http://www.youtube.com/user/SyberBoy94?feature=mhee
The Official Keyblade Master of the FF Versus XIII Board
#9ChocoboDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:23:09 AM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
I was there. I witness the tragedy of TGS and the destruction that followed. Pre TGS I was sure we were gonna get some unleaked character reveals. When we got nothing there I knew we weren't getting any more characters in the launch roster. I was right. TGS also was the turning point for Lumi. He used to be positive and an avid defender of the game. Then when no reveals happened at TGS its like Superbot took a dump in Lumi's morning bowl of cereal. He hasn't been the same since.

That was when that guy was trolling you in the chat, too. Honestly, it's because of this board that I even thought we were getting anything. Otherwise, I would have assumed that the leak was the final roster.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#10T_l_M_B_0Posted 12/5/2012 12:24:17 AM
ChocoboDreams posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...

That was when that guy was trolling you in the chat, too. Honestly, it's because of this board that I even thought we were getting anything. Otherwise, I would have assumed that the leak was the final roster.

Hahaha naw that guy was trying to troll me on the wiki and I called him out on it in the chat and he insisted he had no idea what I was talking about.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.