dante mainers

#1xxterradarkxxxPosted 12/5/2012 8:05:49 AM
so whats a good way to get in with dante? should i just go in with a side square?

or should I come in with neutral square, and if the first three hits are blocked, finish with down square?

also what do I do if side square if blocked, if that is the approach?
---
Psn: zslayer89
#2xxterradarkxxx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 8:14:15 AM
Bump
---
#3NinjaCronoXPosted 12/5/2012 8:15:06 AM
I would like to hear these answers as well
---
http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/NinjaCrono XBL:NinjaCrono
PSASBR: Main Drake
#4VitaminAKPosted 12/5/2012 8:21:09 AM
Parry is more effective than side square for me personally. Shooting people to bait them then cancel into a parry is also very effective.
Air dash to side square is great, but just use the first hit, then rebellion combo to whatever you do.

all in all, dante is very difficult to open with, but very rewarding.
#5N_broPosted 12/5/2012 8:22:36 AM
I play very evasively/aggresive with Dante.. I usually charge them head on, but not with attacks. His neutral square is so damn easy to dodge/block. I usually air tech a lot and dodge/throw the opponent until I find an opening to punish them and combo the **** out of them. If you miss with your neutral square combo don't forget to cancel out of it and get some safe space, or else you WILL get punished hard. Oh.. and if you are going to main Dante, you have to learn how to combo into his lvl 1..
---
All-star main: Dante
PSN: nibskhi
#6xxterradarkxxx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 8:34:14 AM
N_bro posted...
I play very evasively/aggresive with Dante.. I usually charge them head on, but not with attacks. His neutral square is so damn easy to dodge/block. I usually air tech a lot and dodge/throw the opponent until I find an opening to punish them and combo the **** out of them. If you miss with your neutral square combo don't forget to cancel out of it and get some safe space, or else you WILL get punished hard. Oh.. and if you are going to main Dante, you have to learn how to combo into his lvl 1..

well I know that. I can do the cancel by itself, i just haven't mastered doing [square(x3), empty cancel, r2].
---