AU PSN - Top sellers of the week. 85 games - PSASBR nowhere to be found.

#21iPutinWORKPosted 12/5/2012 5:44:59 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/64836946
---
PSN Salesrobmy7 | I play: MvC2 and PSASBR || Add me!
Favorites SMB3 | FFT | FFX | MvC2 | Pokemon
#22ChimcharwhoohooPosted 12/5/2012 5:46:03 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
WeeScotty posted...
iPutinWORK posted...
please ban this guy

Why? He has done nothing against the TOS.

Trolling:: Provoking other board users to respond inappropriately

And why did I provoke you exactly? This should be an interesting answer.

"Why" is subjective. Since only you can answer "Why" you provoked him.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Raging Blast 2 Main Team: SSJTrunks(Sword), Cell Jr., Android #17, Meta-Cooler, Salza
#23christiankid7Posted 12/5/2012 5:55:43 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
WeeScotty posted...
iPutinWORK posted...
please ban this guy

Why? He has done nothing against the TOS.

Trolling: Provoking other board users to respond inappropriately

And why did I provoke you exactly? This should be an interesting answer.

Provoking the board by constantly posting random fraudulent sales facts, knowing that nobody even cares about VGChartz JUST to get a rise out of people. Not EVEN reading the information correctly, making impossibly bad comparisons (TM outsold PSASBR first week) without researching correctly, Posting "these are some really valid points" ANYWHERE negativity is presented about the game, not matter what is said and generally being a nuisance.

You are either a troll or a person that lacks reading comprehension, basic communication skills, or knowledge of what a realy source is or how to READ from a source.
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
#24StaticnovaPosted 12/5/2012 6:00:45 PM
If you care about sales, you shouldn't call yourself a gamer, in my opinion.
---
Awaiting: Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Amnesia: AMFP, Watch Dogs, NS: UNS 3
Playing: Playstation All-Stars
#25WeeScottyPosted 12/5/2012 6:01:44 PM
Staticnova posted...

Why not? Better sales = better economy = more games
#26wwinterj25Posted 12/5/2012 6:05:11 PM
You know Hitman wasn't/isn't that great. I guess most Aus folk have bad taste in games. That said COD and Fifa do well every year here in the UK and they are not great either. Sales charts mean nothing. All that matters is that Sony meet there target. Why do you think bad games warrant enough money and supposedly interest for a sequel?
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#27_krat0s_Posted 12/5/2012 6:08:38 PM
LUMI, IM GONNA SAY THIS ONE LAST TIME

YOU SAID YOU WOULD STOP POSTING ON THIS BOARD IF THIS GAME REACHED 150K IN A WEEK, WELL IT REACHED 170K+ IN ONE WEEK.

SO PLEASE......GOODBYE..

thank you
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12
PSASBR Main: Sackboy/Heihachi. Msg to IcyFlamez: No U
#28StaticnovaPosted 12/5/2012 6:18:05 PM
WeeScotty posted...
Staticnova posted...

Why not? Better sales = better economy = more games

I knew someone would say this. While that's true, I meant that caring about sales on a game-by-game basis and trying to equate it to quality is silly, to me.

I haven't paid any attention to reviews or scores in years. I feel like gamers should be able to not worry about what other people think and instead decide purely whether they like the game or not and why. I can't remember the last time a game disappointed me, because I know what I like in games. I dunno. I just think it shouldn't be such an issue; gamers should stop being so fickle about consoles, exclusives and sales, and all that stuff.

I study game design, so sales will become more important to me if I get into the industry, but that's because I'd wanna stay in the industry. Otherwise, trying to use other people's scores and sales data to decide a game's personal quality is stupid.
---
Awaiting: Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Amnesia: AMFP, Watch Dogs, NS: UNS 3
Playing: Playstation All-Stars
#29WeeScottyPosted 12/5/2012 6:21:16 PM
Yes, gamers should be able to not worry about what other people think and instead decide purely whether they like the game or not and why. As it turns out, most gamers decided they don't like the game.
#30LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 6:35:45 PM
LUMI, IM GONNA SAY THIS ONE LAST TIME

YOU SAID YOU WOULD STOP POSTING ON THIS BOARD IF THIS GAME REACHED 150K IN A WEEK, WELL IT REACHED 170K+ IN ONE WEEK.

SO PLEASE......GOODBYE..

thank you

That I never said. I've got a better memory that you and take calculated risks. I said I'll stop posting if the game sells 1M before the end of the year - which is decent for such an important game.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png