AU PSN - Top sellers of the week. 85 games - PSASBR nowhere to be found.

#41DasyphaPosted 12/5/2012 8:25:14 PM
Also, nobody cares about Australia. or Europe for that matter.

People from EU care about EU sales.

I think I know which ignorant country you reside in, although I have met many lovely people from there.
#42sinncrossPosted 12/5/2012 9:15:06 PM
*sips milkshake*

I love how Lumi actually believes he is making a difference while everyone else on the board is secretly laughing at him every time he posts a comment.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#43Knowledge_KingPosted 12/5/2012 9:26:48 PM
Just saying, a game's sales do matter a lot. If you truly feel a game is bad, and going in the wrong direction, you want it to fail as a message to the developers and all other developers to put out quality games.
---
http://www.reverbnation.com/intellectualquota
http://www.datpiff.com/Intellectual-Quota-Intellectual-World-mixtape.287780.html
#44BIGFELLAH26Posted 12/5/2012 10:21:45 PM(edited)
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
Congratulations, first Europe, and now Australia.
Also, Top sellers mean nothing as the numbers could have been extremely close. So without a link... gtfo.
Also, nobody cares about Australia. or Europe for that matter.

And no one cares about America either. At least people care more about Australia and Europe more than they ever will about America. Get over yourself.

P.S: Sorry to other Americans but when jerks like this attack my country I will bite back. I find this behaviour very unacceptable.

Whoops, I mentioned America in a bad light. This'll probably get modded because I said no one cares about America. Funny how people can say no one cares about Australia and they won't get modded. Say no one cares about America and you will most likely get modded.
---
"Cause they are going back to give it a 3 so you guys can french-kiss each other in victory all night" CrimsonGear80.
#45MightymegaPosted 12/5/2012 9:59:23 PM
WeeScotty posted...
iPutinWORK posted...
please ban this guy

Why? He has done nothing against the TOS.

I'm almost starting to believe your one of his alts or kahn alts. Your account was created near the same time as a lot of trolls and I wonder why that is?
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#46MightymegaPosted 12/5/2012 10:02:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#47lightdragoon88Posted 12/5/2012 10:02:31 PM
*Grabs Popcorn*

And....?
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#48MightymegaPosted 12/5/2012 10:04:57 PM
Knowledge_King posted...
Just saying, a game's sales do matter a lot. If you truly feel a game is bad, and going in the wrong direction, you want it to fail as a message to the developers and all other developers to put out quality games.

What if a game is good and yet it still sales bad? Sales can't account for everything and it sure as hell doesn't matter for every games quality.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#49flame030191Posted 12/5/2012 10:46:07 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
LUMI, IM GONNA SAY THIS ONE LAST TIME

YOU SAID YOU WOULD STOP POSTING ON THIS BOARD IF THIS GAME REACHED 150K IN A WEEK, WELL IT REACHED 170K+ IN ONE WEEK.

SO PLEASE......GOODBYE..

thank you

That I never said. I've got a better memory that you and take calculated risks. I said I'll stop posting if the game sells 1M before the end of the year - which is decent for such an important game.

Medal of Honor barely reached that, and its a well established FPS franchise on multiple systems.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#50LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:32:13 PM
flame030191 posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
LUMI, IM GONNA SAY THIS ONE LAST TIME

YOU SAID YOU WOULD STOP POSTING ON THIS BOARD IF THIS GAME REACHED 150K IN A WEEK, WELL IT REACHED 170K+ IN ONE WEEK.

SO PLEASE......GOODBYE..

thank you

That I never said. I've got a better memory that you and take calculated risks. I said I'll stop posting if the game sells 1M before the end of the year - which is decent for such an important game.

Medal of Honor barely reached that, and its a well established FPS franchise on multiple systems.

It did 620k first week.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10