AU PSN - Top sellers of the week. 85 games - PSASBR nowhere to be found.

#51flame030191Posted 12/5/2012 11:37:07 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
flame030191 posted...
LUMI, IM GONNA SAY THIS ONE LAST TIME

YOU SAID YOU WOULD STOP POSTING ON THIS BOARD IF THIS GAME REACHED 150K IN A WEEK, WELL IT REACHED 170K+ IN ONE WEEK.

SO PLEASE......GOODBYE..

thank you

That I never said. I've got a better memory that you and take calculated risks. I said I'll stop posting if the game sells 1M before the end of the year - which is decent for such an important game.

Medal of Honor barely reached that, and its a well established FPS franchise on multiple systems.

It did 620k first week.

Across three systems on a well established franchise in the most popular genre this generation.

For a single system, that would be about 200k, which is about how much PS All Stars sold, a brand new IP from a brand new development team working on a game for a single system (yes, theres a Vita version, but its free with the PS3 version and works the exact same way, so its basically like using a separate controller instead)
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#52RocketJessPosted 12/5/2012 11:41:03 PM
Also in the Top 10 - The Unfinished Swan.

Hooray Unfinished Swan! Gorgeous little game. :)
---
RocketJess, blasting off again!
PSN: iscah_rambles
#53RocketJessPosted 12/5/2012 11:45:30 PM
Mightymega posted...
WeeScotty posted...
iPutinWORK posted...
please ban this guy

Why? He has done nothing against the TOS.

I'm almost starting to believe your one of his alts or kahn alts. Your account was created near the same time as a lot of trolls and I wonder why that is?

Most probably Kahn, given the "size + Star Trek" username...
---
RocketJess, blasting off again!
PSN: iscah_rambles
#54IHeartJessAlbaPosted 12/5/2012 11:48:28 PM
Since Lumi is gonna keep this bumped by not responding to people until it drops out of the top 10 (like always) I'm posting this little factoid;

Remember your topic about what were the most downloaded titles on PSN, and I couldn't answer because the store still showed October titles only (and apparently, Australia has a constantly updated PSN downloads list, which seems suspect, especially when you wouldn't supply pictures, when I did)?

Well it updated to November. PSASBR is the #2 top downloaded game, behind Assassin's Creed III. It's also not listed under PSN games (like you're talking about here) but under Full Games. Meaning games like Okami and Unfinished Swan are not on the same list. Yet for some reason, they are in your region. Which is again, suspect.

Since you asked me last time, I'll list the top 10 US games; Assassin's Creed III, Psasbr, GTA IV, Portal 2, Ratchet & Clank FFA, GTA Liberty City, NFS Most Wanted, NBA 2k13, LBP Karting, Assassin's Creed 1.

Hitman isn't even on our list. Much less at #1. I guess our regions are completely different. Like, +280 million people, different.
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#55IHeartJessAlbaPosted 12/5/2012 11:53:17 PM
Oh man, now that I think about it, does this mean Hitman flopped? It even has ZERO reviews in the store, to PSASBRs 900. What a flop. Stories franchise, that's been in the news twice as much as this game, getting double the promotions, and it can't even break the top ten downloaded list in the US, much less even get ONE review. It's even been out for a week longer than this game. FLOP! What a flop. Floppy flop flop. I know everything too, because I'm using small details to talk about a game.
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#56LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:07:25 AM(edited)
flame030191 posted...
flame030191 posted...
LUMI, IM GONNA SAY THIS ONE LAST TIME

YOU SAID YOU WOULD STOP POSTING ON THIS BOARD IF THIS GAME REACHED 150K IN A WEEK, WELL IT REACHED 170K+ IN ONE WEEK.

SO PLEASE......GOODBYE..

thank you

That I never said. I've got a better memory that you and take calculated risks. I said I'll stop posting if the game sells 1M before the end of the year - which is decent for such an important game.

Medal of Honor barely reached that, and its a well established FPS franchise on multiple systems.

It did 620k first week.

Across three systems on a well established franchise in the most popular genre this generation.

For a single system, that would be about 200k, which is about how much PS All Stars sold, a brand new IP from a brand new development team working on a game for a single system (yes, theres a Vita version, but its free with the PS3 version and works the exact same way, so its basically like using a separate controller instead)

Na, 600k just for the PS3 version. Heavy Rain sold 500,000 in its first week.

And the PS3 version if PSASBR was co-developed with SSM. BluePoint created the engine for that game so more than just the Vita version.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#57LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:12:07 AM
Since Lumi is gonna keep this bumped by not responding to people until it drops out of the top 10 (like always) I'm posting this little factoid;

Remember your topic about what were the most downloaded titles on PSN, and I couldn't answer because the store still showed October titles only (and apparently, Australia has a constantly updated PSN downloads list, which seems suspect, especially when you wouldn't supply pictures, when I did)?

Well it updated to November. PSASBR is the #2 top downloaded game, behind Assassin's Creed III. It's also not listed under PSN games (like you're talking about here) but under Full Games. Meaning games like Okami and Unfinished Swan are not on the same list. Yet for some reason, they are in your region. Which is again, suspect.

Since you asked me last time, I'll list the top 10 US games; Assassin's Creed III, Psasbr, GTA IV, Portal 2, Ratchet & Clank FFA, GTA Liberty City, NFS Most Wanted, NBA 2k13, LBP Karting, Assassin's Creed 1.

Hitman isn't even on our list. Much less at #1. I guess our regions are completely different. Like, +280 million people, different.

Yes, Australia has a chart of the top sellers for the week. Most likely, Europe do too since Australia and Europe are based off of the same PSN store. Anyone in Europe care to check what the EU store is like? I'm at work so can't provide pics atm.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
#58flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 12:17:04 AM
600k was for all 3 platforms, not just one. Separate system numbers were never told.

And again, All Stars mains a single platform. It runs on PS3 and provides Vita's free, so essentially, its like going from GCN to wii mote for Smash, it coats nothing extra and doesn't change anything.

Also, Superbot never made a game together before. Sure, separately they've developed games before, but never as a group, and most consumers would see Superbot, not recognize it, and move on to find someone they do recognize. Consumers recognize brands, not names.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#59LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:35:30 AM
600k was for all 3 platforms, not just one. Separate system numbers were never told.

And again, All Stars mains a single platform. It runs on PS3 and provides Vita's free, so essentially, its like going from GCN to wii mote for Smash, it coats nothing extra and doesn't change anything.

Also, Superbot never made a game together before. Sure, separately they've developed games before, but never as a group, and most consumers would see Superbot, not recognize it, and move on to find someone they do recognize. Consumers recognize brands, not names.

360 did 700k in its first week...

SuperBot didn't but Sony Santa Monica have. And I don't really see why the studio would have much impact on sales.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
#60IHeartJessAlbaPosted 12/6/2012 12:39:59 AM
Yeah, completely ignore the fact that Assassin's Creed 1 outsold Hitman in the US. LittleBigPlanet Karting. Portal 2. GTA IV. Yet, Hitman is supposedly this huge game, everywhere else. Do the people playing Assassin's Creed and GTA just play Hitman on their 360s or something? What is this magic? How much voodoo was placed on the PSN number crunchers? Astounding!
---
psn - wokeupinapanic