Video of Superbot doing insanely long combos with every character

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Video of Superbot doing insanely long combos with every character
3 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA4_ZjssKH8

man i cant do ANY of those combos, theyre SO good, and this is why balance complaints dont hold much water, superbot is way better than everyone on this board at their game.
3 years ago#2
Most of these are impractical though. Impressive, but impractical.
---
Expect sales to go up in Japan if the Marvel vs Capcom 3 trailer has Jill caught in [Shuma-Gorath's] Chaos Dimension. - DrunkenPilot72
3 years ago#3
but it is solid proof every character can combo and be powerful. i mean even sir dan was doing some crazy stuff there. every combo listed there leads to a level 1 instantly.
3 years ago#4
I can probably beat a Superbot employee who uses Kratos while I use someone crap-tier like Sir Dan.
3 years ago#5
If only it was that easy to hit combos in FFA ranked match. That said I'm not very good at combos.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
3 years ago#6
WeeScotty posted...
I can probably beat a Superbot employee who uses Kratos while I use someone crap-tier like Sir Dan.

no way their kratos combo is better than the crap i see on random
3 years ago#7
Most of these combos are COMPLETELY stage dependant.
---
I was born of your dreams. If you believe in me... ...there is nothing I cannot do
3 years ago#8
Sackboy's was awesome. Wow...
3 years ago#9
Retroxgamer0 posted...
but it is solid proof every character can combo and be powerful. i mean even sir dan was doing some crazy stuff there. every combo listed there leads to a level 1 instantly.

Lmao, no. /sigh

Most of these are vanity combos and ones you would have to be playing against idiots to pull off. So you would have some sucess against some people here.
3 years ago#10
Forget Marvel Swag.

ALL-STAR SWAG FTW
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Video of Superbot doing insanely long combos with every character

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived