Actually pretty excited for Kat and Emmett

#21MightymegaPosted 12/5/2012 9:59:32 PM
Kahn and lumi need to get together to form the gamefaqs gang.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#22Chzrm3Posted 12/5/2012 10:03:05 PM
pixel378 posted...
Charizard18 posted...
pixel378 posted...

He does that by himself.

XD what I mean by bad is, good. The parody account makes him look good but for a troll that's bad. Right?

I imagine Lumi as this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbj8BBsWSA

HAHAHA that was amazing, it's so true too.

Valefor500 posted...
He made a post about how he enjoyed this game and that what counts right? Only to say after that doesn't make an excuse for the game to be crap. =_= He will either open bad or open good either way he wants people to come in. Only for him to bash some more.

-edit-
oh wait lun wtf lol.

Wait, you aren't majora? LOL!
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#23pixel378Posted 12/5/2012 10:08:00 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
pixel378 posted...
Charizard18 posted...
pixel378 posted...

He does that by himself.

XD what I mean by bad is, good. The parody account makes him look good but for a troll that's bad. Right?

I imagine Lumi as this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbj8BBsWSA

HAHAHA that was amazing, it's so true too.

Valefor500 posted...
He made a post about how he enjoyed this game and that what counts right? Only to say after that doesn't make an excuse for the game to be crap. =_= He will either open bad or open good either way he wants people to come in. Only for him to bash some more.

-edit-
oh wait lun wtf lol.

Wait, you aren't majora? LOL!

Dude I love that show, its the funniest show on TV since Chappelle show.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#24MrTacoPosted 12/5/2012 11:39:05 PM
A positive post from Lumi?! It can't be!!

And then I noticed the wonky spelling of the name.. All is back to normal..
#25Retroxgamer0Posted 12/5/2012 11:53:02 PM
how is he excited for kat and emmett when he thinks the game fails idk..but i agree i am excited i cant wait!
#26Chzrm3Posted 12/6/2012 12:51:50 AM
XD I'd never seen that before, but after you linked it I went and watched a bunch of their vids. The flicker was amazing, I seriously wanna watch a movie by these guys.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#27LunimescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:01:45 PM
majora999 posted...
...So did you realize not a single person finds you endearing like they do rumba or Khan or did you just get bored?

Welcome back majora.

No I haven't been bored at all, having too much fun in 2v2 ranked at the moment.

How have you been?
#28CyborgTwentyPosted 12/7/2012 11:16:53 AM
day 1 download.