Omar: Kratos AP gain is being looked at...talks sackboy nerfs

#1christiankid7Posted 12/5/2012 10:08:02 PM
"Regarding Sackboy, it’s hard to say whether or not these changes were too severe. We’ll monitor the effects of the changes to see if we’ve gone too far (or not far enough). Of course, we look at the performance of all characters, and we agree, Kratos does indeed generate a tremendous amount of AP. We’re looking into ways to address this."

"Rest assured, we will respond to real character balance issues when they arise!"

http://www.examiner.com/article/superbot-talks-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-character-balance-changes

Kratos next to be nerfed?
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
#2I_Wanna_CookiePosted 12/5/2012 10:20:28 PM
Thank god.. Kratos is basically a guaranteed level 3 because everyone is a moron that doesnt grab.
---
I'm handsome.
#3TerraponPosted 12/5/2012 10:20:41 PM
"Praise the Heavens" nariko. Finally! I wish they could nerf before my friend tournament.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#4abnergoinbigPosted 12/5/2012 10:23:24 PM
THANK YOU LORD! I hope they put Kratos's AP gain down. I find him just as annoying as sackboy.
#5Arch-lPosted 12/5/2012 10:26:29 PM
really TOO many people are just going with the flow of the complaints!! lets start saying the other 16-17 characters are OP. lol if you cant handle playing against another human player then stay out of the ranks tournaments geeze, thats the main reason for the whining. even with an OP sackboy won against a vast majority of sackboy players. i even used sackboy against them to make them look bad smh. lets seperate the men from the boys.
#6abnergoinbigPosted 12/5/2012 10:26:59 PM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
Thank god.. Kratos is basically a guaranteed level 3 because everyone is a moron that doesnt grab.

I felt bad for this one sackboy. He almost had his level 3 and i kept grabbing him with raiden and he never got to do it lol.
#7Retroxgamer0Posted 12/5/2012 10:27:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8abnergoinbigPosted 12/5/2012 10:28:38 PM
Arch-l posted...
really TOO many people are just going with the flow of the complaints!! lets start saying the other 16-17 characters are OP. lol if you cant handle playing against another human player then stay out of the ranks tournaments geeze, thats the main reason for the whining. even with an OP sackboy won against a vast majority of sackboy players. i even used sackboy against them to make them look bad smh. lets seperate the men from the boys.

Thats the thing, i dont see the other characters OP at all. These two characters just gained AP so fast with little work and that has nothing to do with skill. Im sure even other skilled players find it annoying.
#9StaticnovaPosted 12/5/2012 10:29:07 PM
Take the auto-aim off of his Forward Square.
---
Awaiting: Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Amnesia: AMFP, Watch Dogs, NS: UNS 3
Playing: Playstation All-Stars
#10Retroxgamer0Posted 12/5/2012 10:31:06 PM(edited)
why are so many people complaining about dante's guns? have they never played a devil may cry game before? they arent meant to be used outside of combos lol. only game that has dantes guns used outside of his combos is devil may cry 2, and that game crashed and burned for being too easy. spam guns on boss, insta-win, trade in game.