Omar: Kratos AP gain is being looked at...talks sackboy nerfs

#11ChocoboDreamsPosted 12/5/2012 10:30:31 PM
Last time I played FFA Sackboy got two level 3s, and ended the match 13-0. I'm just thankful I was able to get a black belt last season before people caught onto him.

Also, yes, the player admitted it was his first time using him and he just wanted to see how broken he was.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#12Arch-lPosted 12/5/2012 10:31:56 PM
whats superbots twitter account?
#13Kaguya_KimimaroPosted 12/5/2012 10:32:27 PM
Staticnova posted...
Take the auto-aim off of his Forward Square.

This. I don't mind the Forward+Square when he's on the ground, but when those things grab you while you're in the air, or go through a platform to get you, that's when it becomes real stupid, Nariko, Toro and Parappa can't do such a thing, why does Kratos get to?, Oh yeah, Because "He IS The GOD of WAR!" >_>.

Though happy to hear he'll get SOME kind of nerf, I mainly play unranked and boy do I see quite a bit of him, then again, I see just as many Raiden and Dante Players...
---
PSN: TwilightGundam01.IMPORTANT Twilight in name Does NOT mean the stupid movies.
Noire, Yu & Labrys for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal!, DLC or 2! XD.
#14vital_tundraPosted 12/5/2012 10:32:27 PM
Arch-l posted...
really TOO many people are just going with the flow of the complaints!! lets start saying the other 16-17 characters are OP. lol if you cant handle playing against another human player then stay out of the ranks tournaments geeze, thats the main reason for the whining. even with an OP sackboy won against a vast majority of sackboy players. i even used sackboy against them to make them look bad smh. lets seperate the men from the boys.

The thing is that when they see a lot of people complaining over a certain character, they don't just say "okay nerf time!" They test things out themselves and change things that people think need changing and test those changes out. If they nerf or buff anything its not without testing. And if it wasnt a good change, they change it back. Like he said about Sackboy, they will see if it he wasnt nerfed enough, or to much.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#15TerotrousPosted 12/5/2012 10:35:20 PM
To be honest, I don't think his AP gain is the problem anymore. Many characters can easily hit the IPS. The problem is mostly >[] and the fact that his [],[],[] is so fast and safe.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GEN Alien Soldier"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#16LockeDaemonfirePosted 12/5/2012 10:39:49 PM
Arch-l posted...
really TOO many people are just going with the flow of the complaints!! lets start saying the other 16-17 characters are OP. lol if you cant handle playing against another human player then stay out of the ranks tournaments geeze, thats the main reason for the whining. even with an OP sackboy won against a vast majority of sackboy players. i even used sackboy against them to make them look bad smh. lets seperate the men from the boys.

Is your argument really, "I used an OP character to beat an OP character, therefore he must not be OP!" And OP doesn't mean that he never loses in any match, obviously you can beat a meh Sackboy... But at equal skill level, Sackboy is stronger than any character without the nerf, that's undeniable.
#17ChocoboDreamsPosted 12/5/2012 10:49:34 PM
Terotrous posted...
To be honest, I don't think his AP gain is the problem anymore. Many characters can easily hit the IPS. The problem is mostly >[] and the fact that his [],[],[] is so fast and safe.

You're right, I don't give a damn about his AP gain, I just hate the fact he can stuff anything with little to no effort. His normals are the problem, not his AP gain -or- his supers.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#18flame030191Posted 12/5/2012 10:51:52 PM
flame030191 posted...
Eventually Fat Princess and Parappa will each get nerfed seeing how whiny the community is. It's a loss, deal with it. I got the game midnight of Day 1 and just today got my first victory, and I don't feel anyone is OP.

---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#193D3Posted 12/5/2012 10:52:16 PM
OLD
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#20Retroxgamer0Posted 12/6/2012 3:41:34 AM
"looked at"? thats it? how about "we're going to nerf the crap out of him"? lol