Omar: Kratos AP gain is being looked at...talks sackboy nerfs

#21flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 3:44:31 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
"looked at"? thats it? how about "we're going to nerf the crap out of him"? lol

Because he doesn't need a nerf, especially a big one.

If nothing else, look at his supers. Lvl 1 is extremely slow and hits whoever is in front of him. Lvl 2 is faster, but only hits shortly above him. Third is back to slow and easy to dodge around. Just about any other character has a better super than him.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#22kupo1705Posted 12/6/2012 3:46:39 AM
Kratos' level 3 isn't even that good.
Yes, it's easy to get but also pretty easy to doge.
#23flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 3:49:20 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Kratos' level 3 isn't even that good.
Yes, it's easy to get but also pretty easy to doge.

Exactly. His best super is his Lvl 2, and even that isn't all too useful, especially compared to other characters' super attacks
---
#24Retroxgamer0Posted 12/6/2012 3:54:02 AM
killed fat princess's lvl 2 super w/kratos's lvl 1 super
#25diabolicalPosted 12/6/2012 3:54:19 AM
Just remove Kratos' cheap grab and it would reduce his AP gain a bit since many players rely solely on that one attack alone to build their AP it seems.
#26Retroxgamer0Posted 12/6/2012 4:00:25 AM
diabolical posted...
Just remove Kratos' cheap grab and it would reduce his AP gain a bit since many players rely solely on that one attack alone to build their AP it seems.

the bad ones flame is fighting do
#27flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 4:04:17 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
diabolical posted...

Bro, you can quit hating. Face it, Kratos is slow, predictable, easy to dodge, and has some of the worst supers in the game. He's not OP, just over used. There is a difference.
---
#28LeagultPosted 12/6/2012 4:05:07 AM
Kratos has meh supers though. Mostly good at timed matches where forward square can waste everyone's time.
#29Retroxgamer0Posted 12/6/2012 4:21:41 AM(edited)
flame030191 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
diabolical posted...

Bro, you can quit hating. Face it, Kratos is slow, predictable, easy to dodge, and has some of the worst supers in the game. He's not OP, just over used. There is a difference.

im not hating i told you the kratos you are fighting are bad because you think hes "easy to defeat", hes by far one of the hardest to defeat if the player is skilled. he has great range, extremely fast attacks with no lag, strong supers, and strong ap gen. i can't understand where your issues are. he is anything but slow he attacks too fast. he has a bull charge too how can you say hes slow.
#30flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 4:21:20 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
flame030191 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
diabolical posted...

im not hating i told you the kratos you are fighting are bad because you think hes "easy to defeat", hes by far one of the hardest to defeat if the player is skilled. he has great range, extremely fast attacks with no lag, strong supers, and strong ap gen. i can't understand where your issues are. he is anything but slow he attacks too fast.

I don't think you're playing the same game as me, because he's slow, his combs are predictable, his supers may net one or two kills each, and is pretty much an entry character to the game.
---