PS All Stars Streaming on WNF now!

#1Dreadblades24Posted 12/5/2012 9:21:08 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive/

Check the stream out. I believe they are doing 2v2
#2Dreadblades24(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:50:18 PM
Tournament about to start guys!
#3Chzrm3Posted 12/5/2012 10:05:13 PM
After last week I'm afraid to watch. ._.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#4co1onelPosted 12/5/2012 10:06:56 PM(edited)
Ugh, I just can't watch this anymore its so awful. Most randoms I play online seem better. The commentators are cool, but they clearly know nothing about the game.

And wow, team super hot which consists of clockw0rk and another superbot employee also seem to somehow suck at this game...
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel
#5cincib0iPosted 12/5/2012 10:09:53 PM
Another Kratos spamming forward square. Barely saw him do anything else other than the occasional square, square, square.
#6PielordXPosted 12/5/2012 10:16:37 PM
Toro apparently has loops
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#7pixel378Posted 12/5/2012 10:45:55 PM
They need to turn off freeze missile.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#8stevenbobPosted 12/5/2012 10:51:03 PM
pixel378 posted...

items and hazards are going to be left on thats how superbot balanced it as long as superbot is helping with wnf so they have to follow there ideas
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
#9metroid compositePosted 12/6/2012 1:51:43 AM
stevenbob posted...
pixel378 posted...

items and hazards are going to be left on thats how superbot balanced it as long as superbot is helping with wnf so they have to follow there ideas

Actually, I thought wnf was going to turn off freeze missile regardless.
---
Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision
#10stevenbobPosted 12/6/2012 2:28:25 AM
metroid composite posted...
stevenbob posted...
pixel378 posted...

Actually, I thought wnf was going to turn off freeze missile regardless.

depends as of right now everything is left on it might be banned later but superbot would rather all items on. all they would like is to find a sweet spot for reverse stock which they have decided that for 2v2 thats the best option
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich