after they nerf sackboy and kratos properly

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 12/5/2012 10:47:44 PM
we're comin' for you raiden. you and your infinity grabs and spammable rush chains into lvl 1 supers.
#2flame030191Posted 12/5/2012 10:50:43 PM
Eventually Fat Princess and Parappa will each get nerfed seeing how whiny the community is. It's a loss, deal with it. I got the game midnight of Day 1 and just today got my first victory, and I don't feel anyone is OP.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#3X_iLink_XPosted 12/5/2012 10:51:14 PM
Infinity grabs? You realize you can break a grab right?
#4Zero_ShamePosted 12/5/2012 10:56:25 PM
Whats wrong with Parappa?
#5flame030191Posted 12/5/2012 10:58:12 PM
Zero_Shame posted...

Nothing. But there's also nothing wrong with Kratos, Sackboy, or Raiden, either. People are just going to whine until the least used characters literally become the strongest.
---
#6Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:21:56 PM(edited)
flame030191 posted...
Zero_Shame posted...

Nothing. But there's also nothing wrong with Kratos, Sackboy, or Raiden, either. People are just going to whine until the least used characters literally become the strongest.

superbot are nerfing sackboy, are looking into nerfing kratos and mentioned raiden on a list of potential nerfs. obviously these characters and these characters alone are a bit cheap and easy =P
#7flame030191Posted 12/5/2012 11:11:45 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
flame030191 posted...
Zero_Shame posted...

is that why superbot themselves are nerfing sackboy, are looking into nerfing kratos and mentioned raiden on a list of potential nerfs?

Only because the community *****es and complains about it.

It's like in MAG's case, SVER was never OP, they just always had the best players. The community refused to believe it, and finally convinced Zipper to make them all equal. SVER still dominates, all they did was make the game less fun.
---
#8Zero_ShamePosted 12/5/2012 11:11:54 PM
flame030191 posted...

Well come on now, Sackboys level 3 and spamming abilities did need to be retooled. Kratos' sS needs something done with its homing, priority, and punishability.

I get what you mean though, I dont think they will go that far however.
#9Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:12:52 PM
i disagree with what omar said though. he thinks kratos gains too much ap? i think theres more issues with his attacks being lagless and his forward square. i dont see anything horribly wrong with his ap gain.
#10flame030191Posted 12/5/2012 11:14:44 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
flame030191 posted...

Well come on now, Sackboys level 3 and spamming abilities did need to be retooled. Kratos' sS needs something done with its homing, priority, and punishability.

I get what you mean though, I dont think they will go that far however.

In my experience, Sackboy isn't too common, and wins less commonly, so I don't feel he's bad. Kratos is over used, but is predictable and easy to dodge.
---