Tips for fighting Sackboy using Heihachi

#1AndyDonoPosted 12/5/2012 11:36:38 PM
I just started out using Heihachi and I'm having a insanely hard time beating a turtling Sackboy user during a 1v1 situation. And if the map we're fighting in is big and has a bunch of floating platforms, I have no chance of winning.

Any tips from pro Heihachi user are extremely appreciated, even better if you provide a video displaying your tactics.
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#2Retroxgamer0Posted 12/5/2012 11:44:02 PM
wait for the patch hes getting weakened
#3AndyDono(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 2:29:51 AM
bump
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#4BluBlue4Posted 12/6/2012 5:59:22 AM
AndyDono posted...
I just started out using Heihachi and I'm having a insanely hard time beating a turtling Sackboy user during a 1v1 situation. And if the map we're fighting in is big and has a bunch of floating platforms, I have no chance of winning.

Any tips from pro Heihachi user are extremely appreciated, even better if you provide a video displaying your tactics.

^Even post patch, sackboy will likely still be difficult for Heihachi. His move values were given a good rebalance, that's all.

I don't have any experience in this matchup, but I'll try. With Sweet Tooth Sackboy was never a problem for me due to having projectiles that could destroy his traps and help me close in. Make sure to abuse Heihachi's Up O projectile toss in the air. If he blocks often,don't forget to grab often. You can grab him even through his dodge/roll, even during the invincible frames. Down Square absorbs one hit. If the second hit of Neutral Square connects an opponent on the ground it's a guaranteed lv1. Use his ground dash, it has more invincibility that you'd expect. The air dash is also great.

If the sackboy player knows what he's doing (especially on a bog stage) the match is definitely in his favor. His teleport make Kuma much less effective.

Type in 'Heihachi' in this board's search bar. There's some great stuff.
---
If you're enjoying All-Stars don't forget to give it a fair and thoughtful review. We've got to counteract the kneejerk reactions and hissyfits.
PSN:BlueArkham
#5CrabhammarPosted 12/6/2012 6:05:36 AM
^Just break the teleporter before Kuma
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.
#6BluBlue4Posted 12/6/2012 9:10:56 AM
Crabhammar posted...
^Just break the teleporter before Kuma

Well, yeah. I'm not saying that you shouldn't, just that he can set more quickly.
---
If you're enjoying All-Stars don't forget to give it a fair and thoughtful review. We've got to counteract the kneejerk reactions and hissyfits.
#7_krat0s_Posted 12/6/2012 9:22:40 AM
As both are my mains I can add some advice on this... Using HH against is incredibly easy once u get a sackboys rhythm down (however the opponent is using him..)

If he's spamming electric boards, use an air v triangle, it'll hit saxkboy on contact and break the panel.

Forward squares have invincibility frames. Use that against cakes if your close. If not, go from under I'd he's on a platform.

t varies on which level is being played. Get him in the air and punish, if u can catch him while he's offguard, when he recovers, throw up immediately. Then square combo him.

I'd provide some more but I'm at work. Maybe add me up and i can show u later on today??
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12
PSASBR Main: Sackboy/Heihachi. Msg to IcyFlamez: No U
#8AndyDono(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 9:48:51 AM
Thanks for the tips guys.

Oh and I appreciate the help Kratos. I'll be sure to add you once I get off of work as well (unless I forget of course lol).
---
#9BluBlue4Posted 12/7/2012 1:30:22 PM
_krat0s_ posted...
As both are my mains I can add some advice on this... Using HH against is incredibly easy once u get a sackboys rhythm down (however the opponent is using him..)

If he's spamming electric boards, use an air v triangle, it'll hit saxkboy on contact and break the panel.

Forward squares have invincibility frames. Use that against cakes if your close. If not, go from under I'd he's on a platform.

t varies on which level is being played. Get him in the air and punish, if u can catch him while he's offguard, when he recovers, throw up immediately. Then square combo him.

I'd provide some more but I'm at work. Maybe add me up and i can show u later on today??

Is there a specific timing on using air Down Triangle to break the electric panel? It seems like it would just stun you anyway.

You mean Forward Circle, right. Kind of hoping that you're right and I just never noticed/

It really seems like Sackthing would have a better aerial game than Heihachi.
---