Fighting game casuals act like they know who the best characters are right away.

#1NoJobBobPosted 12/5/2012 10:39:51 PM
This game has been out how long again? Dont you people understand that you have to let a game GROW? Fighting games evolve so quickly. So many people act like it's 100% confirmed that sackboy, kratos and raiden were the best....3 months from now i can guarantee this wouldnt have been the case without patches

look at marvel vs capcom 3. when the first version came out people thought chun li and sentinel were amazing...chun li ended up bottom tier. sentinel ended up as one of the worst characters to fight as in the game

in ultimate marvel wesker was deemed the best character almost instantly.....now he is barely even considered a top 10 character

i know for many of you this may be your first fighting game, but seriously, stop crying for patches. you are ruining this game. give it 6 months before you patch crap
#2KinjishiPosted 12/5/2012 10:41:31 PM
Couldn't say better, agreed.
---
-PSN: Kinjishi896 -3DS FC: 0989 - 1886 - 6777
"You fight, then sleep with beautiful women, hell, fight with beautiful women!"
#3flame030191Posted 12/5/2012 10:43:57 PM
Seriously this. The problem is if they lose, they can't accept they were simply beat, the other character has to be OP.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#4Mario_BonesPosted 12/5/2012 10:44:34 PM
but bro kratos is broked
---
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
I post game stuffs on my blog thingy: http://marioboneyard.blogspot.com.au
#5KinjishiPosted 12/5/2012 10:47:16 PM
I htae to use that word, but most people here are scrubs ex: ''I can't beat Kratos, because he's spamming ''X'' move. Nerf him to death Superbot''.
---
-PSN: Kinjishi896 -3DS FC: 0989 - 1886 - 6777
"You fight, then sleep with beautiful women, hell, fight with beautiful women!"
#6Retroxgamer0Posted 12/5/2012 10:51:02 PM(edited)
uh no kratos is broken. i know this and i have a tremendous amount of character levels across all characters, and superbot agrees with me. we have all given the same reasons, no lag on attacks and broken forward square. seems the only one in denial is you. whats your reason or excuse that he should remain with less punishable attacks, and a homing ranged aerial grab?
#7NoJobBob(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:50:27 PM
it's really a shame. people need to understand that right now the skill level for this is just low. People are using the easy and scrubby tactics and getting away with it. This crap won't fly once people improve

I'll use marvel again. People were like "capcom is so stupid. They gave sentinel armor on his crouching M"!! Without that move he'd even be more of a joke than he is now though

People will find technology and new tactics. What's good now won't be as good down the road.
#8flame030191Posted 12/5/2012 10:52:42 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
uh no kratos is broken. i know this and i have a tremendous amount of character levels across all characters, and superbot agrees with me. we have all given the same reasons, no lag on attacks and broken forward square. seems the only one in denial is you. whats your reason or excuse that he should remain with less punishable attacks, and a homing ranged aerial grab?

No, the whiners are the loudest of the community. To make them happy and keep them from deturing others to buy their game, the dev is going to give in to complaints, no matter how ridiculous it is.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#9NoJobBob(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:54:46 PM
People are seriously naive to think that just because they patch something they agree with it. He's exactly right. It's simply to make the casuals happy and to get people to buy the game. Many people get frustrated and just quit because they lose to scrub play
#10Retroxgamer0Posted 12/5/2012 10:55:16 PM
flame030191 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

No, the whiners are the loudest of the community. To make them happy and keep them from deturing others to buy their game, the dev is going to give in to complaints, no matter how ridiculous it is.

no actually theyre fighting game veterans who said they will continue to make balances where they become really needed.