US PSN lists this game as the 2nd most downloaded title.

#1IHeartJessAlbaPosted 12/5/2012 11:59:47 PM(edited)
(EDIT: For the entire month of November.)

http://i.imgur.com/X1N4W.jpg

Come at me, Lumi.
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#2ZidaneskiPosted 12/5/2012 11:59:56 PM
Not surprised Its high up there. Pre-order costumes vita version and available before release date, how could I refuse?
#3flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 12:02:14 AM
I, as well as many friends, have contributed to that. Sure, hard copies didn't sell well. But when you have the option to get a better bonus as well as getting it early for simply downloading a 3GB game, why would you refuse?
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#4KlobziPosted 12/6/2012 12:04:34 AM
Wow, just under Ass Creed 3. That's really impressive.
#5IHeartJessAlba(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:06:23 AM
I really don't think +170 is "not selling well" especially when those numbers are from VGChartz or whatever it's called. Their numbers are based entirely upon estimates, and bad ones. I've yet to see their numbers actually match legit numbers, even on old games.

I knew the PSN numbers were probably going to be high, though, as this game also had a pre-order option and day-1 download. It's just funny to me that some people are using sales figures from regions with less than 1/10th the population as the US as some kind of magical metric that spells doom and gloom for things to come.
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#6LuminescentRulePosted 12/6/2012 12:14:27 AM
Ah... top full games? Trying to fool us, TC? Provide a pic of the Most Downloaded PS3 games.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
#7Dsurions_WrathPosted 12/6/2012 12:19:51 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
Ah... top full games? Trying to fool us, TC? Provide a pic of the Most Downloaded PS3 games.

If he did that we'd just see games that have been downloaded over the entire lifespan of the PSN. You're slipping Lumi, gotta step up your game!
---
GT: Dsurion21
#8LuminescentRulePosted 12/6/2012 12:20:38 AM

If he did that we'd just see games that have been downloaded over the entire lifespan of the PSN. You're slipping Lumi, gotta step up your game!

Of course, I meant for November 2012...
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
#9flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 12:21:46 AM

If I'm not mistaken, they don't so that. they do lifetime, full, PSN only, Add Ons, and Demos
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#10Dsurions_WrathPosted 12/6/2012 12:23:12 AM

There's the Lumi we've grown to know and love to hate yet still love. But that may be for November if it's just below Assassin's Creed 3, I'm sure there are games that have sold more than it over the ps3's lifetime.
---
GT: Dsurion21