US PSN lists this game as the 2nd most downloaded title.

#51NewMoonShadowPosted 12/6/2012 10:17:47 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
I don't understand how Lumi can continue to come onto this board knowing maybe 98% of the people on this board really don't like him. I don't know about you guys, but If I know I'm not wanted somewhere I tend to stay away.. lol.

He thinks it's important for some reason that everyone knows he doesn't like the game,
#52RogueDarkPosted 12/6/2012 10:37:21 AM
Nah I think he really does like the game and just trolls for attention. If he really hated it he would have moved on already.
---
Dream team for USA Canada cup 2012 Justin Wong, Wolfkrone, Alex V, Mike Ross and PR Rog.
#53KlobziPosted 12/6/2012 10:43:11 AM
ManuKesna posted...
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/12/06/november-2012-psn-top-sellers-the-walking-dead-goes-out-with-a-bang/

actually is 5th :p

This game is doing great
#54IHeartJessAlba(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:06:21 AM
pixel378 posted...
I read 2 pages and didn't see any link or pic to where it shows this game sold just under ass creed 3 in downloadables....

Why is this so?

Cause you didn't read the first post?

Also, here's a second link that is brand new, and was not available when I made this topic:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/12/06/november-2012-psn-top-sellers-the-walking-dead-goes-out-with-a-bang/

That puts it into perspective with all downloadable games (both full and PSN titles) lumped into one list.
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#55FurioPosted 12/6/2012 11:10:15 AM
IHeartJessAlba posted...
pixel378 posted...
I read 2 pages and didn't see any link or pic to where it shows this game sold just under ass creed 3 in downloadables....

Why is this so?

Also, here's a second link that is brand new, and was not available when I made this topic:

That puts it into perspective with all downloadable games (both full and PSN titles) lumped into one list.

I'd say 5 is pretty high considering the release date.
#56RogueDarkPosted 12/6/2012 11:15:14 AM
Yep it's doing fine and should have a fresh new batch of players with Christmas upcoming!
---
Dream team for USA Canada cup 2012 Justin Wong, Wolfkrone, Alex V, Mike Ross and PR Rog.
#57flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 12:00:35 PM
Furio posted...
IHeartJessAlba posted...
pixel378 posted...

Why is this so?

I'd say 5 is pretty high considering the release date.

Especially considering the games that sold more were either bigger releases (Assassin's Creed), free (Walking Dead), on sale (Sonic), or released the beginning of the month to high anticipation (Okami)
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#58LuminescentRulePosted 12/6/2012 12:06:26 PM
It got outsold by games that came out in October. Oh well, you can't expect a game that flopped at retail to succeed digitally.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#59flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 12:10:05 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
It got outsold by games that came out in October. Oh well, you can't expect a game that flopped at retail to succeed digitally.

Walking Dead didn't release in October, it released early November for free. Okami and Assassin's Creed each releases LATE October, so only Nov sales should matter. Sonic was on sale all month for half price, so obviously its going to sell.

Try harder
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#60StrawHatLustigPosted 12/6/2012 12:15:20 PM
Quote:It got outsold by games that came out in October. Oh well, you can't expect a game that flopped at retail to succeed digitally.
@LuminescentRule

Yep sorry guys, Lumi is right! It's final! He wins! Game bombed ladies and gentlemen. Time to wrap it up. So guess there is no point to being here any more right Lumi? I mean you're apparently a smart guy why would you stay on the boards of a game that bombed by a company that doesn't care? That would be a foolish thing to do. I'm sure you know that though. So I will say thanks for stopping in! Hope to see you at another board pal! Maybe that game will be up to your super economic standards! Cya! Everyone say goodbye to Lumi!
---
Currently playing:Resident Evil 6, Dead or Alive 5, Tokyo Jungle, Dishonored, One Piece Pirate Warriors, Retro City Rampage, Borderlands 2