The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

**** Raiden

#1NecternPosted 12/6/2012 1:40:05 AM
*Starts All Stars*

*Picks someone like Radec/Sweet Tooth/Jak/Ratchet*

*Looking for Players*

*Players Found! Connecting!!*

*insert character here* vs raiden vs raiden vs raiden

><

*Play through game, wins. Starts another.*

*More Raidens*

Seriously folks... PICK PEOPLE OTHER THAN RAIDEN.

Its all Raiden/Kratos/Sackboy/Sly/Dante.

One of those are in like 95% of all my games.. -_-
---
http://i.imgur.com/sSU7i.gif
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1105/charactergif.gif
#2flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 1:43:19 AM
They're some of the most popular characters to have appeared on PlayStation, thus their fanatics pick them. Not to mention they're easier to pick up and learn than the rest of the roster, though harder to win with.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#3Retroxgamer0Posted 12/6/2012 1:46:28 AM
dont worry there will be hardly any sackboy players after patch
#4webbc99Posted 12/6/2012 2:16:46 AM
flame030191 posted...
They're some of the most popular characters to have appeared on PlayStation, thus their fanatics pick them. Not to mention they're easier to pick up and learn than the rest of the roster, though harder to win with.

LOL
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Griever88 | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Borderlands 2
#5flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 2:17:38 AM
webbc99 posted...
flame030191 posted...

LOL

Any competent player can destroy them.
---
#6LexithaniusPosted 12/6/2012 2:22:19 AM
Hey, Nect!:D
---
Put dat mayonnaise on yo child.
PSN-WatchfulShadow/Lexithanius
#7webbc99Posted 12/6/2012 2:25:13 AM
flame030191 posted...
webbc99 posted...
flame030191 posted...

LOL

Correct, any competant player could destroy 90% of the noobs playing those characters in every game but that wasn't the point you made that I laughed at. You said those characters were difficult to win with, which is entirely untrue.

If you were a competant player, and you chose Raiden, you would almost certainly get better results than if you chose Sir Dan. Not only that, but some of those characters are very easy to learn, so the path to competancy is much quicker and easier.
---
#8flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 2:27:27 AM
webbc99 posted...
flame030191 posted...
webbc99 posted...
flame030191 posted...

LOL

Correct, any competant player could destroy 90% of the noobs playing those characters in every game but that wasn't the point you made that I laughed at. You said those characters were difficult to win with, which is entirely untrue.

If you were a competant player, and you chose Raiden, you would almost certainly get better results than if you chose Sir Dan. Not only that, but some of those characters are very easy to learn, so the path to competancy is much quicker and easier.

Some of the other characters that are a little harder to learn have the better specials to net more kills quicker, making it easier for them to win if a competent player is playing as them.
---
#9webbc99Posted 12/6/2012 3:41:37 AM
flame030191 posted...
webbc99 posted...
flame030191 posted...
webbc99 posted...
flame030191 posted...

LOL

Some of the other characters that are a little harder to learn have the better specials to net more kills quicker, making it easier for them to win if a competent player is playing as them.

It's a reasoned point, but I feel the evidence strongly suggests the contrary. Raiden is very very easy to learn and has the best level 1 and level 2 super in the game, and the second best level 3 super.

Sackboy is also very easy to learn, and has a reasonably good level 1 and 2, and by far the best level 3 super in the game.

And those are two of the three most complained about characters. Kratos is the exception when it comes to supers which really says something about the rest of his move-set if you ask me, that he must be pretty freakin' ridiculous to outweigh how bad his supers are. And they are really bad. (speaking of popular opinion on Kratos in this paragraph, not necessarily my own)
---
#10rammtayPosted 12/6/2012 3:45:33 AM
Just faced Raiden, Raiden, and Heihachi.
I was Heihachi.

Got last place as usual, but it was a neat match.
---
caps