I find weird that they first nerf sackboy before...

#11Cosmic_Coyote(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:19:37 AM
I got Big Daddy 4 times yesterday instead of Sr Dan
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#12xKazeruxPosted 12/6/2012 11:21:55 AM
RaRaille posted...
xKazerux posted...
I've only ever run into the invisible player glitch one time. Other than that, I haven't really experienced the other stuff. Is it supposed to be common? o.o

you've never experienced the glitch where the game chooses a different character for you?

it happens to me about 1/2 of every single i match i play. i usually get kratos or raiden when i pick evil cole.

the others are not as common as that but do happen.was in a match the other day and a guy got infinite level 2 raiden super and just slaughtered us for minutes.

Nope, it's never happened to me. Unless it always makes you one of those two characters, that could be it since I'm a Raiden main? I'm always playing online with friends and I use just about every character.

My friend's Raiden had a weird glitch that every time he activated his level 2, he never had that little aura that freezes enemies. He would just have to chase people down to kill them. It was only in that match though.
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
Playing: RE6, ACIII, DMC HD, MGS: PW, Borderlands 2, LBP2, RE4, CV: HoD, Dark Souls, Warriors Orochi 2, LoL, PSASBR (soon)
#13RaRaillePosted 12/6/2012 11:23:04 AM
xKazerux posted...
RaRaille posted...
xKazerux posted...
I've only ever run into the invisible player glitch one time. Other than that, I haven't really experienced the other stuff. Is it supposed to be common? o.o

you've never experienced the glitch where the game chooses a different character for you?

it happens to me about 1/2 of every single i match i play. i usually get kratos or raiden when i pick evil cole.

the others are not as common as that but do happen.was in a match the other day and a guy got infinite level 2 raiden super and just slaughtered us for minutes.

Nope, it's never happened to me. Unless it always makes you one of those two characters, that could be it since I'm a Raiden main? I'm always playing online with friends and I use just about every character.

My friend's Raiden had a weird glitch that every time he activated his level 2, he never had that little aura that freezes enemies. He would just have to chase people down to kill them. It was only in that match though.

uh-huh.

im calling BS.

sometimes ill have online sessions when the character select glitch happens to me MORE often than it doesnt.

i will be forced to play characters i do not like more than i get to play the one i actually selected.

you're fanboying hard.
#14SetsueiPosted 12/6/2012 11:23:17 AM
http://superbotent.tumblr.com/post/36905289005/ps-all-stars-patch-1-02

Will make online that much better, if it's all true.
#15xKazeruxPosted 12/6/2012 11:28:51 AM
RaRaille posted...
xKazerux posted...
RaRaille posted...
xKazerux posted...

uh-huh.

im calling BS.

sometimes ill have online sessions when the character select glitch happens to me MORE often than it doesnt.

i will be forced to play characters i do not like more than i get to play the one i actually selected.

you're fanboying hard.

No, it's just never happened to me. -_-

I haven't played much in the last few days since I just got Tales of Vesperia. So I don't know if it's getting progressively worse or not. I mostly hop on to do some online matches against friends every night or two.

But just because it's common with you doesn't mean it's happening to literally everyone else.

I'm not saying all my online matches are perfectly fine either. I get a lot of moments where I disconnect from hosts. Or sometimes I can't pick items up. But I don't really run into a lot of those problems the TC listed and other people said they constantly experience.
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
Playing: RE6, ACIII, DMC HD, MGS: PW, Borderlands 2, LBP2, RE4, CV: HoD, Dark Souls, Warriors Orochi 2, LoL, PSASBR (soon)
#16NewMoonShadowPosted 12/6/2012 11:30:55 AM
I've gotten the character-select glitch once in all my time of playing, where it gave me Nariko instead of Parappa.