So according to superbot

#11NewMoonShadowPosted 12/6/2012 12:01:01 PM
Kindertotenwald posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
Haku125 posted...
Why are you guys mocking me? Arent you kinda irritated that you get told one thing and then they do the other?

Nope. I'm just happy it's coming. It's not like you're paying for it.

Thats not the point.

GFaqs really amazes me some times.

Getting mad because the release of something is delayed a day or two is petty and pointless. Especially in light of games like "Skullgirls" whose Devs promise patches and DLC that still haven't materialized months upon months after its supposed release window.

I doubt they purposely intended to mislead you or anything, it's probably a delay outside of SuperBot's control.
#12ManuKesnaPosted 12/6/2012 12:01:54 PM
you lie just like them, saying you got the game early LOL
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#13stevenbobPosted 12/6/2012 12:02:59 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
Haku125 posted...
Why are you guys mocking me? Arent you kinda irritated that you get told one thing and then they do the other?

Thats not the point.

Getting mad because the release of something is delayed a day or two is petty and pointless. Especially in light of games like "Skullgirls" whose Devs promise patches and DLC that still haven't materialized months upon months after its supposed release window.

I doubt they purposely intended to mislead you or anything, it's probably a delay outside of SuperBot's control.

getting layed off makes releasing patches hard you know and sony/microsoft were not helping them out
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
#14KindertotenwaldPosted 12/6/2012 12:03:22 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
Haku125 posted...

Thats not the point.

I don't care what other games are doing that has nothing to do with this.

Superbot tweet saying early next week, Friday is not early next week and all it takes is a tweet from them saying its delayed afew days.

People have every right to be mad if its not out early week and they have not said anything.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy, Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
#15CajunspiritPosted 12/6/2012 12:05:00 PM
What's more important?

A rushed, untested update?
A delayed but functional, tested update?

Gee I wonder
---
PSN : Seth_Mortifer
I like pancakes... a whole lot
#16NewMoonShadowPosted 12/6/2012 12:06:36 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
Haku125 posted...

Thats not the point.

I don't care what other games are doing that has nothing to do with this.

Superbot tweet saying early next week, Friday is not early next week and all it takes is a tweet from them saying its delayed afew days.

People have every right to be mad if its not out early week and they have not said anything.

You have a right to be whatever you want to be, that doesn't make it reasonable.

"You were a whole two days late with your free balance patch and bug fixes! F*** you! Why didn't you tell us!? What sloppy work ethics allow you to be TWO DAYS behind schedule with our free fixes!? I demand my money back!"
#17StrawHatLustigPosted 12/6/2012 12:06:54 PM
Yeeeeah! I say we sue! Or maybe storm the office!!... Right? I mean that's the point of this topic right? I highly doubt it was to simply complain and be upset while praying that people come in going "oh me too! I'm upset too! Lets be upset together!"
---
Currently playing:Resident Evil 6, Dead or Alive 5, Tokyo Jungle, Dishonored, One Piece Pirate Warriors, Retro City Rampage, Borderlands 2
#18Majora999Posted 12/6/2012 12:08:33 PM
xXxSuQingXinxXx posted...
Real talk.

It's spoiled, impatient individuals like you that give me reason not to like this generation of youth.

/RealTalk

---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#19KindertotenwaldPosted 12/6/2012 12:09:50 PM
Yes if you like to be messed around thats on you.

Who are you quoting? Its unprofessional to say you are going to have something out and leave people in the dark, why can't you understand this?

Also using free fixes as a point, lmao the fixes shouldn't of needed doing in the first place.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy, Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
#20NewMoonShadowPosted 12/6/2012 12:16:19 PM
Yes if you like to be messed around thats on you.

Who are you quoting? Its unprofessional to say you are going to have something out and leave people in the dark, why can't you understand this?

Maybe it's a little unprofessional, but it's an understandable thing, and it's not like it hurts anybody. It's a mild disappointment at the absolute WORST. It's not even worth getting annoyed over.

Also using free fixes as a point, lmao the fixes shouldn't of needed doing in the first place.

Perhaps, but they do need doing, and the fact that they are doing them shows they are dedicated to gameplay quality.