Playing as Sly messes me up

#1NDgamer1122Posted 12/6/2012 11:56:30 AM
Given he has no block/dodge, and that he has to use normal movement, counter, and teleporting to get around, it's really tough to play as him. To add further to this, going back to playing any other character is a mess, too, because then you're like "Oh yeah! I can block and dodge normally again!"

After playing as Sly for a while, I went back to my main, my level 600+ Jak, and I was fumbling around more than I should be. Sly just messes with your skill, man.
#2hajile12Posted 12/6/2012 12:35:55 PM
I used to main sly. Then i found him to be a very cheap character. Hes good, but he is way to cheap.

I get what you mean too. When i first switched from sly i almost forgot i could block, and for some reason my new main, Jak would not go invisible! =p
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#3ChimcharwhoohooPosted 12/6/2012 3:15:48 PM
Sly is very susceptible to supers because of the lack of blocking and dodge rolls.
And if you get blitzed on two sides, its really hard to escape because of it.

Also; his level 1 is not unstoppable.. Drakes barrel can interrupt it. as can a lot of other stuff that I can't quite remember, since the barrel was the one that stuck out.

Interestingly enough, the barrel also seems to be coded so that the game treats the barrel not as an object, but a person that doesnt grant kills, as Murray just stops right there at the barrel, and doesnt go further.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Raging Blast 2 Main Team: SSJTrunks(Sword), Cell Jr., Android #17, Meta-Cooler, Salza
#4SnovvbubPosted 12/6/2012 3:18:29 PM
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
Sly is very susceptible to supers because of the lack of blocking and dodge rolls.

Also; his level 1 is not unstoppable.. Drakes barrel can interrupt it. as can a lot of other stuff that I can't quite remember, since the barrel was the one that stuck out.

Interestingly enough, the barrel also seems to be coded so that the game treats the barrel not as an object, but a person that doesnt grant kills, as Murray just stops right there at the barrel, and doesnt go further.

Perhaps because Drake and Sly are rivals?
---
PSN: snovvbub
Nariko of the Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal board.
#5Charizard18Posted 12/6/2012 3:21:16 PM
Snovvbub posted...
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...

Perhaps because Drake and Sly are rivals?

That's actually an interesting point. Does anyone know if there's any other special interactions between rivals?
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Help Robbit make it into the PSAS dlc roster! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar