Lumi can celebrate now. All Stars sales revealed.

#101rahmed51387Posted 12/6/2012 6:09:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#102ylvisPosted 12/6/2012 6:10:53 PM
flame030191 posted...
rumbalumba posted...
flame030191 posted...

VGChartz isn't credible, but that's the point. They, too, state the game sold poorly. The game is doing fine, Sony even said so.

*facepalm*

yeah, VGChartz isn't credible and said the game sold poorly. so then uhh...we got this NPD who's saying the same things except it's 43% lower than what VGChartz said..so uhhh...both of them aren't credible.

PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH are you perhaps in junior high? my goodness.

So really, we should believe rumored numbers from some guy on the internet who claims he has inside information?

Yeah, let's completely disregard the fact Sony stated they are very pleased with the turn out, and the fact in 1 week it competed well against Assassin's Creed, a free episode to a game, and two beloved classics that all were available all month long.

It's not rumors. Moderators on Neogaf also have access to the numbers, so if the guy had lied about them, he would've gotten banned.
#103wwinterj25Posted 12/6/2012 6:11:23 PM
Nether_Ruler posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
vital_tundra posted...
If its a sequel you guys are worried about, don't be. Sony themselves have already said their sales where right on target. Its not like Sony poured money into this game to only get a minor profit. They are making DLC and if there is DLC its Sony allowing it, which means they don;t think they are wasting their time with the game.

Mind providing a link to what Sony said? It's good news if true because as I said before. All that matters is Sony have reached there target and if they have we will no doubt get a sequel.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/27/playstation-all-stars-sales-are-right-on-target

Thank you kind sir! This is all I need to know regarding sales. I can now ignore silly topics like this about the game "floping".
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#104rumbalumbaPosted 12/6/2012 6:11:59 PM
flame030191 posted...
rumbalumba posted...
flame030191 posted...

VGChartz isn't credible, but that's the point. They, too, state the game sold poorly. The game is doing fine, Sony even said so.

*facepalm*

yeah, VGChartz isn't credible and said the game sold poorly. so then uhh...we got this NPD who's saying the same things except it's 43% lower than what VGChartz said..so uhhh...both of them aren't credible.

So really, we should believe rumored numbers from some guy on the internet who claims he has inside information?

Yeah, let's completely disregard the fact Sony stated they are very pleased with the turn out, and the fact in 1 week it competed well against Assassin's Creed, a free episode to a game, and two beloved classics that all were available all month long.

oh yeah let's believe the company who made the game and spent money to make the game for some legit opinions and unbiased views. ROFL.

when have you heard Sony saying they were disappointed with a game's sales? the 3DS has been outselling the Vita 47:1 in Japan and Sony still says sales for Vita are going well. how is a 47:1 disparity "going well"?
#105flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 6:12:15 PM
ylvis posted...
flame030191 posted...
rumbalumba posted...
flame030191 posted...

*facepalm*

It's not rumors. Moderators on Neogaf also have access to the numbers, so if the guy had lied about them, he would've gotten banned.

And the mods on GameFaqs always do their job and are always completely fair in who gets modded.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#106rumbalumbaPosted 12/6/2012 6:13:23 PM
^LMAO still in denial.
#107wwinterj25Posted 12/6/2012 6:14:19 PM
rumbalumba posted...
^LMAO still in denial.

This.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#108ylvisPosted 12/6/2012 6:15:11 PM
flame030191 posted...
ylvis posted...
flame030191 posted...
rumbalumba posted...
flame030191 posted...

*facepalm*

And the mods on GameFaqs always do their job and are always completely fair in who gets modded.

This is a guy that has posted these numbers for a over a year over at NeoGAF. Plus there has already been multiple moderatores that has posted in the thread. His numbers have also, ALWAYS, turned out to be the truth. So why deny them? Oh yeah that's right. A Sony title bombed, so you're in denial. Cute.
#109flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 6:15:50 PM
rumbalumba posted...
flame030191 posted...
rumbalumba posted...
flame030191 posted...

*facepalm*

oh yeah let's believe the company who made the game and spent money to make the game for some legit opinions and unbiased views. ROFL.

when have you heard Sony saying they were disappointed with a game's sales? the 3DS has been outselling the Vita 47:1 in Japan and Sony still says sales for Vita are going well. how is a 47:1 disparity "going well"?

They see it as if it was profitable, which it very well can be profitable.

They would admit if the game was flopping, and abandon it altogether. Look at TM and Resistance 3. After the first week, there were no more sales numbers, there was no more support, and Sony dropped them altogether. If that were to happen here, I'd see it plausible the game didn't do well. However, Sony is still pushing full force for the game, they're still giving support and promises to keep it supported have been made.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#110Team Rocket Elite(Moderator)Posted 12/6/2012 6:16:23 PM
Sony also said they were happy with the sales of the Vita so it's best not to read too much into that statement. VGChartz numbers are bad and should never be used. NPD is losing relevance due to the shift to digital distribution but I think their estimates are still considered good. I disagree with the "lol digital sales" comments. Digital sales shouldn't be underestimated. In some cases, digital sales can be 2 or 3 times what is sold at retail. Will this game be one of them? I wouldn't really hold out hope but I think it's possible to get a fair sized boost in the sales figures. However, it's probably not going to look that good in the end.
---
Pokemon VGC2012 Canadian Nationals - 8th place