Lumi can celebrate now. All Stars sales revealed.

#151flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 7:42:37 PM
Darkness, stop trying.

You have the right information, but these trolls will just never understand. They have their head too far up their ass to realize the faults in their logic.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#152MightymegaPosted 12/6/2012 7:44:54 PM
rumbalumba posted...
Mightymega posted...
rumbalumba posted...

popular has always been the mainstream. Gran Turismo is inferior to RFactor or iRacing, but how come GT sells 10 million+? you speak as if the mainstream games have always been the hipster, gameplay-focused, games. even in the SNES/MegaDrive era, the most popular ones aren't always the best ones either. so get that crap of an argument out of here.

and your the one changing your arguments. you said anything other than FPS won't sell well, but look at those top 10. then now you're saying, "oh but they're crap games anyway.." you go from "if you're not an FPS, you won't sell well! gaming is dead!" to "oh all the other games that sold well are crap anyway! gaming is dead!"

then gaming has been dead for a long, long time.

See putting words into people mouths, I never said that any game in the list was a hipster game nor did I say any of them were crap I want you to show me where I said anything like that. Mainstream games are mario games as well and they still sell very well.

My argument hasn't changed my first argument was that gaming is dying which going by the sales of the last 2 years they are down except for with most FPS games which is true. I also never said that they weren't selling well for what they were, my point is that the sales overall is getting lower by the years. Gaming dying is and was just important to my argument as fps being the only games that'll be left to play.

I'm also happy that you skipped over my wiiU argument which was the first thing I was talking about when I was mentioning gaming is kinda dying.

so that means every commodity, every service, every product is dying, then.

it's not about gaming dying, it's about the economy tanking. so no, your "argument" is invalid. why? because year-in and year-out, everything has been down, save for those things that do well in this economic climate like credit or canned foods, or any DIY, maintenance-type of goods and services because people now would rather fix something than replace it.

so LOL @ gaming is dying. just lol.

You seem to think that i'm happy about this or something I hope i'm wrong because I have a wiiu and a vita so no I don't want gaming to die. That said if you look at whats going on you can see that things could be better. Yes I know the economy is a factor but gaming isn't a need like other things so it dying off won't effect much of anything other than job loss which can happen with any job. Again I hope i'm wrong but things aren't looking that great, even the 3ds which is doing great in japan isn't doing all that hot here in the states or europe.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#153Chzrm3Posted 12/6/2012 7:46:43 PM
Wow, I really don't know why this is being given any credibility whatsoever.

Wasn't NeoGAF the same place that had that "breaking" story about how Paul Gale was on Superbot's payroll, and a ton of people had been fired from Sony because of the beta leak? Then a week later, the guy who posted that (who claimed to be a VA for some anime) was exposed as a massive fraud because the wife of the actual guy came and proved it wasn't really him?

NeoGAF is a joke. The only reason it has any credibility whatsoever is because of people blindly believing them. They don't vet their sources at all, you can sign up and say "I'm so and so!" and until someone else calls you out and proves that you're a fraud, they'll all believe you.

It's a community of children and liars. I wouldn't believe a word they say, personally.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#154lightdragoon88Posted 12/6/2012 7:50:36 PM
*Walks in*

*Walks outs*
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#155K_J_KhaosPosted 12/6/2012 7:51:41 PM
I can't say one way or the other whether or not this game can be considered a flop financially. First off, we have no idea what the budget to make this game was, but we can conclude that advertising/marketing was not a major expenditure for this title.

Next we have no idea what the expectations for this game were according to sony. Then there's the fact that this game was tracked for a total of 5 days on that report, not even a full week, so it's pretty much impossible to come to a conclusion with so many unknown variables.

Could this game have done poorly, sure, could it just as easily be doing good enough to be considered successful, you bet. Let's wait until the December report before we even begin to speculate on how the game is doing, that way we can have a full month of sales to extrapolate data from.
#156RhinoStregaPosted 12/6/2012 7:58:16 PM
Playstation Allstar Bomba.
---
Monster Hunter is awesome.
#157SaduhemPosted 12/6/2012 8:01:06 PM
RhinoStrega posted...
Playstation Allstar Bomba.

^This guy made an account to say this?
#158LuminescentRulePosted 12/6/2012 8:05:54 PM
StrawHatLustig posted...
So the vita and ps3 version combined sold almost 100k copies in North America alone in 4 days retail only is this correct?

11 days.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#159LeetProGamerPosted 12/6/2012 8:07:20 PM
Second highest digital selling game NOT a flop.

Only behind Assassin's Creed 3.
#160Chzrm3Posted 12/6/2012 8:07:20 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
StrawHatLustig posted...
So the vita and ps3 version combined sold almost 100k copies in North America alone in 4 days retail only is this correct?

11 days.

Considering you're the one that got all hot and bothered by that fake-o story about Paul Gale being on Superbot's payroll, you should know better than to latch onto these fake-o sales figures. But I guess you're so obsessed with Superbot's failure that you'll gleefully ignore your own embarrassments.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.