Lumi can celebrate now. All Stars sales revealed.

#21WRRYYYYersPosted 12/6/2012 5:10:06 PM
Why the hell do people care about the sales? Whether it sold 8 or 8 million, as long as you're having fun what does it matter?
---
Emperor Kanji Approved Smashtastic Swag Style
http://i.imgur.com/5E48Z.png
#22MightymegaPosted 12/6/2012 5:10:45 PM
I'll say that the number could be true, but people have been wrong about sales in the past and people don't mess up things. That said the numbers they do have for games in general for that month are terrible all around. The wiiU isn't doing that well software wise and hitman probably bombed as well. Halo numbers isn't all that either at 4 million compared to past games.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#23furygodsPosted 12/6/2012 5:10:50 PM
WRRYYYYers posted...
Why the hell do people care about the sales? Whether it sold 8 or 8 million, as long as you're having fun what does it matter?

Superbot said DLC (= more fun) depends on sales so yes it does matter.
---
School Days HQ: One of the best animated visual novels ever.
Shiny Days: Mediocre at best but Setsuna is adorable <3
#24Red_ZarPosted 12/6/2012 5:12:59 PM
Creamsugar is a guy known for having insider sources and reliable numbers. At this point thinking that the game didn't do awfull is pretty much denial.
---
PSN ID and Gamertag: Zarckoh
#25ylvisPosted 12/6/2012 5:13:37 PM
That's really bad. The fact that the Ps3 version and the Vita version sold less than 88k only means epic bomba.
#26MightymegaPosted 12/6/2012 5:14:52 PM
Red_Zar posted...
Creamsugar is a guy known for having insider sources and reliable numbers. At this point thinking that the game didn't do awfull is pretty much denial.

Yeah I know that's why I said it could be true. Still though you can't tell people to just trust the guy especially if they don't know him. Luckily I've seen him post long enough to vouch for him as well.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#27lightdragoon88Posted 12/6/2012 5:14:56 PM
SSBM Pichu posted...
Um, yeah. Do you guys know anything about NDP? At all?

Nope, which shows how accurate it is.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#28SaduhemPosted 12/6/2012 5:14:58 PM
IS that considering digital?
#29ylvisPosted 12/6/2012 5:16:11 PM
Mightymega posted...
Red_Zar posted...

Yeah I know that's why I said it could be true. Still though you can't tell people to just trust the guy especially if they don't know him. Luckily I've seen him post long enough to vouch for him as well.

There are moderators on Neogaf who have access to NPD numbers. So if Creamsugar had lied about them he would've been banned.
#30Reece504Posted 12/6/2012 5:17:53 PM
furygods posted...
WRRYYYYers posted...

Superbot said DLC (= more fun) depends on sales so yes it does matter.

This !!!! I see what happend to other games in the past that never got DLC MVC3 although they came out with a ult version we never got doc oct and the other people we did a poll for also ninja gaiden 3 they just said F that
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez