Lumi can celebrate now. All Stars sales revealed.

#31holysquidPosted 12/6/2012 6:17:54 PM
WRRYYYYers posted...
Why the hell do people care about the sales? Whether it sold 8 or 8 million, as long as you're having fun what does it matter?

It matters greatly if you want sequels.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#32rumbalumbaPosted 12/6/2012 6:18:08 PM
Saduhem posted...
IS that considering digital?

like there's 100k in digital sales....
#33LanoitakudePosted 12/6/2012 6:19:59 PM
Don't those numbers contradict the ones Lumi has been posting? He had posted something in the area of 140k in the first week, or some such.
---
Xboxlive/PSN: Lanoitakude
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."
#34MightymegaPosted 12/6/2012 6:20:22 PM
Oh well it bombed I still got kat so i'm happy. Still that's only week 1 sales from what I can tell so it still has a chance to sell more.

Like I said though there are terrible sales across the board it seems. I was hoping wiiU software sales would be better :(. Gaming seems to be dying outside of FPS it seems.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#35rumbalumbaPosted 12/6/2012 6:21:03 PM
Lanoitakude posted...
Don't those numbers contradict the ones Lumi has been posting? He had posted something in the area of 140k in the first week, or some such.

the reality is that the sales are actually 43% lower. ouch.
#36ArmedDragoonPosted 12/6/2012 6:21:25 PM
Some of you guys remind me of Capcom with your silly sales expectations. If something doesn't sell a million copies, it's automatically a failure, no Sengoku Basara for USA ever again.

Oops, my Capcom hate is slipping again.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#37IHeartJessAlbaPosted 12/6/2012 6:21:36 PM
Not for nothing, but I'm looking through the thread, and I'm finding absolutely no information on anything besides someone claiming 8k sales for the vita, and then stating (in a horribly stupid way) that the PS3 sales are greater than the Vita sales by 10. There's literally no numbers anywhere that I can find. Can someone help me dig them out? I'm running low on battery here...
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#38rumbalumbaPosted 12/6/2012 6:22:50 PM
Mightymega posted...
Oh well it bombed I still got kat so i'm happy. Still that's only week 1 sales from what I can tell so it still has a chance to sell more.

Like I said though there are terrible sales across the board it seems. I was hoping wiiU software sales would be better :(. Gaming seems to be dying outside of FPS it seems.

LMAO at trying to justify the sales by comparing software for 50-million+ hardware units and software for a week-old console.
#39SaduhemPosted 12/6/2012 6:24:09 PM
I honeslty don't think 8k on the vita is realistic. The gamestop here sold 20 by itself.
#40ylvisPosted 12/6/2012 6:24:51 PM
IHeartJessAlba posted...
Not for nothing, but I'm looking through the thread, and I'm finding absolutely no information on anything besides someone claiming 8k sales for the vita, and then stating (in a horribly stupid way) that the PS3 sales are greater than the Vita sales by 10. There's literally no numbers anywhere that I can find. Can someone help me dig them out? I'm running low on battery here...

No one at Neogaf is allowed to directly post NPD numbers so they kinda have to improvise. We know that Vita + PS3 version of All Star sold less than 88k.