Lumi can celebrate now. All Stars sales revealed.

#41vital_tundraPosted 12/6/2012 5:27:05 PM
If its a sequel you guys are worried about, don't be. Sony themselves have already said their sales where right on target. Its not like Sony poured money into this game to only get a minor profit. They are making DLC and if there is DLC its Sony allowing it, which means they don;t think they are wasting their time with the game.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#42MightymegaPosted 12/6/2012 5:27:08 PM
rumbalumba posted...
Mightymega posted...
Oh well it bombed I still got kat so i'm happy. Still that's only week 1 sales from what I can tell so it still has a chance to sell more.

Like I said though there are terrible sales across the board it seems. I was hoping wiiU software sales would be better :(. Gaming seems to be dying outside of FPS it seems.

LMAO at trying to justify the sales by comparing software for 50-million+ hardware units and software for a week-old console.

What sales am I trying to justify? I also made no real comparison so I'd really like to know what your talking about.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#43grzajabarkusPosted 12/6/2012 5:28:04 PM
Thats only for the first 3 days the game came out. Not including digital sales.
#44Ben ReillyPosted 12/6/2012 5:28:17 PM
Lower than I expected on both, but the Vita numbers aren't really surprising considering you got it free with the PS3.

This is one of the reasons I felt that cross buy in its current form was a bad idea.

It will completely destroy Vita sales.

And its too late to fix it now, because once you give someone something free, you're not going to be able to get them to pay later.

They should have continued cross buy like they didn't when it wasn't official yet, as with MLB The Show.

Where if you purchased both games together you got a $20 discount.

Or included the Vita version with Premium copies of the game ($79.99)

The only games that should have been free were PSN only games.

Anyway, I do expect an increase next month.

People seem to forget the US is in a recession and with so many games available fighting for consumer dollars, it makes sense that the big AAA multi platform games would be the ones topping the charts
---
Lebatard: "So what more could Derrick Rose actually have done to make you acknowledge that he had a bad game? Urinate on himself?"
#45lightdragoon88Posted 12/6/2012 5:29:30 PM
grzajabarkus posted...

If that true, then it would change everything about this.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#46SaduhemPosted 12/6/2012 5:29:42 PM
grzajabarkus posted...

That would make more sense, How do you know?
#47ylvisPosted 12/6/2012 5:30:01 PM
grzajabarkus posted...

7 days actually. And while digital sales will bump the number up a bit, it's still irrelevant. The game is a huge bomb, just deal with it.
#48Kirbyguy99Posted 12/6/2012 5:30:13 PM
grzajabarkus posted...

I really like how people tote that around like it matters. Digital sales tend to have very little impact on overall sales as is.
---
~{Sage of GTS Sexy Time}~ http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=kirbyguy99
Is it strange to worship my sageness?
#49rumbalumbaPosted 12/6/2012 5:30:20 PM
Mightymega posted...
rumbalumba posted...
Mightymega posted...
Oh well it bombed I still got kat so i'm happy. Still that's only week 1 sales from what I can tell so it still has a chance to sell more.

Like I said though there are terrible sales across the board it seems. I was hoping wiiU software sales would be better :(. Gaming seems to be dying outside of FPS it seems.

LMAO at trying to justify the sales by comparing software for 50-million+ hardware units and software for a week-old console.

What sales am I trying to justify? I also made no real comparison so I'd really like to know what your talking about.

lol terrible sales across the board? that's just nonsense. look at the top 10. i hardly call them terrible sales-wise. and you say gaming is dying outside of FPS well look at the chart again. 2 out of 10 are shooters. how is that dying?
#50rumbalumbaPosted 12/6/2012 5:31:23 PM
lightdragoon88 posted...
grzajabarkus posted...

If that true, then it would change everything about this.

OMG it would jump from 80k to 2+ million. everything changes!