Lumi can celebrate now. All Stars sales revealed.

#51lightdragoon88Posted 12/6/2012 6:31:40 PM
ylvis posted...
grzajabarkus posted...
Thats only for the first 3 days the game came out. Not including digital sales.

7 days actually. And while digital sales will bump the number up a bit, it's still irrelevant. The game is a huge bomb, just deal with it.

Cause past 7 days, it sales more than double.

That the point.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#52sinncrossPosted 12/6/2012 6:34:18 PM
Well I hope they get some more compelling DLC.

I mean, I have wanted Kat for the longest time and I think Emmett is going to be cool.. but they really need to get the likes of Ubisoft and EA on board...

why there is no AC rep is plain weird... EA could easily afford a ME rep (not that anyone would care) but the point is that they need more characters who have a large demographic appeal.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#53rumbalumbaPosted 12/6/2012 6:34:42 PM
lightdragoon88 posted...
ylvis posted...
grzajabarkus posted...

7 days actually. And while digital sales will bump the number up a bit, it's still irrelevant. The game is a huge bomb, just deal with it.

That the point.

lol assumptions.
#54rumbalumbaPosted 12/6/2012 6:35:24 PM
sinncross posted...
Well I hope they get some more compelling DLC.

I mean, I have wanted Kat for the longest time and I think Emmett is going to be cool.. but they really need to get the likes of Ubisoft and EA on board...

why there is no AC rep is plain weird... EA could easily afford a ME rep (not that anyone would care) but the point is that they need more characters who have a large demographic appeal.

like Cloud, Snake, Crash, Spyro, and Sora?
#55MightymegaPosted 12/6/2012 6:36:21 PM
rumbalumba posted...
Mightymega posted...
rumbalumba posted...
Mightymega posted...
Oh well it bombed I still got kat so i'm happy. Still that's only week 1 sales from what I can tell so it still has a chance to sell more.

Like I said though there are terrible sales across the board it seems. I was hoping wiiU software sales would be better :(. Gaming seems to be dying outside of FPS it seems.

LMAO at trying to justify the sales by comparing software for 50-million+ hardware units and software for a week-old console.

What sales am I trying to justify? I also made no real comparison so I'd really like to know what your talking about.

lol terrible sales across the board? that's just nonsense. look at the top 10. i hardly call them terrible sales-wise. and you say gaming is dying outside of FPS well look at the chart again. 2 out of 10 are shooters. how is that dying?

Because the sales aren't really that high for what they were expecting from those games. You do know games have different budgets don't you? For example halo 4 million looks good but if they were expecting 10 million by the end of the year that would be a bomb.

Also look at the top of the chart in that link it even tells you this,
Total industry sales dropped 11% year over year.

Regardless I wasn't comparing anything to PSAS if that's what your trying to assume.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#56IHeartJessAlbaPosted 12/6/2012 6:38:10 PM
ylvis posted...
IHeartJessAlba posted...
Not for nothing, but I'm looking through the thread, and I'm finding absolutely no information on anything besides someone claiming 8k sales for the vita, and then stating (in a horribly stupid way) that the PS3 sales are greater than the Vita sales by 10. There's literally no numbers anywhere that I can find. Can someone help me dig them out? I'm running low on battery here...

No one at Neogaf is allowed to directly post NPD numbers so they kinda have to improvise. We know that Vita + PS3 version of All Star sold less than 88k.

What I'm trying to figure out is where these NPD numbers are coming from. They're in very stark contrast to everything we've already heard, being less than 45% of the initial numbers we were getting in. That's not something I can wrap my head around, and even less so when some random guy says it on an Internet forum with zero proof. *shrugs*
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#57rumbalumbaPosted 12/6/2012 6:38:55 PM
^not meeting expectations =/= terrible even if it still sold millions.

the long-awaited Smash Bros. for the Playstation brand selling less than Resistance 3 = now that's terrible.
#58grzajabarkusPosted 12/6/2012 6:40:12 PM
ylvis posted...
grzajabarkus posted...

No, the end of the month ended November 24th. So actually I was wrong. It's 4 days the game came out. It's all over on ign.
#59ylvisPosted 12/6/2012 6:40:34 PM
lightdragoon88 posted...
ylvis posted...
grzajabarkus posted...

That the point.

Depends on the title. Some games have legs some don't. Most games sell the majority of their shipment within their first week. But even if it doable in sales, that would mean 166k. That's still really bad. I don't really now why anyone would try to defend this performance. It's absolutely horrible.
#60rumbalumbaPosted 12/6/2012 6:40:48 PM
IHeartJessAlba posted...
ylvis posted...
IHeartJessAlba posted...
Not for nothing, but I'm looking through the thread, and I'm finding absolutely no information on anything besides someone claiming 8k sales for the vita, and then stating (in a horribly stupid way) that the PS3 sales are greater than the Vita sales by 10. There's literally no numbers anywhere that I can find. Can someone help me dig them out? I'm running low on battery here...

No one at Neogaf is allowed to directly post NPD numbers so they kinda have to improvise. We know that Vita + PS3 version of All Star sold less than 88k.

What I'm trying to figure out is where these NPD numbers are coming from. They're in very stark contrast to everything we've already heard, being less than 45% of the initial numbers we were getting in. That's not something I can wrap my head around, and even less so when some random guy says it on an Internet forum with zero proof. *shrugs*

VGChartz always inflate numbers. always. so them saying 170k means it sold waay less than 170k. they do that all the time, and they're estimates. NPD is LEGIT. not even close. look at the name alone. doez "VGChartz" sound crediblez?