Lumi can celebrate now. All Stars sales revealed.

#61lightdragoon88Posted 12/6/2012 6:40:50 PM
rumbalumba posted...

lol assumptions.

Like you assuming that one week sales=1 months sales?
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#62MightymegaPosted 12/6/2012 6:42:26 PM
rumbalumba posted...
^not meeting expectations =/= terrible even if it still sold millions.

the long-awaited Smash Bros. for the Playstation brand selling less than Resistance 3 = now that's terrible.

Maybe but again it matters budget and selling millions doesn't matter if the budget for something was in the millions. Why do you think EA had layoffs? Besides your helping my argument that FPS are the games that dominate which is also a point I was making so good job.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#63ylvisPosted 12/6/2012 6:42:48 PM
IHeartJessAlba posted...
ylvis posted...
IHeartJessAlba posted...
Not for nothing, but I'm looking through the thread, and I'm finding absolutely no information on anything besides someone claiming 8k sales for the vita, and then stating (in a horribly stupid way) that the PS3 sales are greater than the Vita sales by 10. There's literally no numbers anywhere that I can find. Can someone help me dig them out? I'm running low on battery here...

No one at Neogaf is allowed to directly post NPD numbers so they kinda have to improvise. We know that Vita + PS3 version of All Star sold less than 88k.

What I'm trying to figure out is where these NPD numbers are coming from. They're in very stark contrast to everything we've already heard, being less than 45% of the initial numbers we were getting in. That's not something I can wrap my head around, and even less so when some random guy says it on an Internet forum with zero proof. *shrugs*

It's not a random guy. It's a guy that has access to NPD numbers. NPD numbers are released by the NPD group. Just google it.
#64Majora999Posted 12/6/2012 6:43:10 PM
mexicannon posted...
People need to stop panicking. This games sales will pick up soon. Sony needs a advertising lesson because they cannot advertise well at all. Look at this game and Resistance 3

This. Aside from the Robot Chicken commercial, which I've seen about twice, the only media they show about this game is the title and about 6 seconds of The All-Star. Not even any gameplay.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#65TheKoolAidShotoPosted 12/6/2012 6:44:07 PM
creamsugar is a reputable member of NeoGAF with access to the NPD numbers. He can't give out exact numbers, only estimates. Like sub-80,000...

This game didn't deserve to bomb like this....:(
---
You know who's sexy? Black Turtle, the 2010 Games Contest Guru Winner, that's who!
#66ylvisPosted 12/6/2012 6:44:10 PM
grzajabarkus posted...
ylvis posted...
grzajabarkus posted...
Thats only for the first 3 days the game came out. Not including digital sales.

7 days actually. And while digital sales will bump the number up a bit, it's still irrelevant. The game is a huge bomb, just deal with it.

No, the end of the month ended November 24th. So actually I was wrong. It's 4 days the game came out. It's all over on ign.

Yeah, sorry. It was out for 5 days. Still a huge bomb consider it was during black friday etc.
#67StrawHatLustigPosted 12/6/2012 6:45:30 PM
So the vita and ps3 version combined sold almost 100k copies in North America alone in 4 days retail only is this correct?
---
Currently playing:Resident Evil 6, Dead or Alive 5, Tokyo Jungle, Dishonored, One Piece Pirate Warriors, Retro City Rampage, Borderlands 2
#68AndKevinBaconPosted 12/6/2012 6:45:53 PM
Wow, I think I've sold more lemonade than this game has copies. And I've never even had a lemonade stand.
---
You'll never win!
#69ylvisPosted 12/6/2012 6:46:56 PM
StrawHatLustig posted...
So the vita and ps3 version combined sold almost 100k copies in North America alone in 4 days retail only is this correct?

Yes, or make that 5 days.
#70TheKoolAidShotoPosted 12/6/2012 6:47:28 PM
The next Smash Bros is going to outsell All-Stars Battle Royale in preorders sold on the announcement day alone. Goddamn.
---
You know who's sexy? Black Turtle, the 2010 Games Contest Guru Winner, that's who!