Lumi can celebrate now. All Stars sales revealed.

#71doraemonllh1989Posted 12/6/2012 6:47:40 PM
if you wanna troll,at least make it believable
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#72rumbalumbaPosted 12/6/2012 6:47:50 PM
Mightymega posted...
rumbalumba posted...
^not meeting expectations =/= terrible even if it still sold millions.

the long-awaited Smash Bros. for the Playstation brand selling less than Resistance 3 = now that's terrible.

Maybe but again it matters budget and selling millions doesn't matter if the budget for something was in the millions. Why do you think EA had layoffs? Besides your helping my argument that FPS are the games that dominate which is also a point I was making so good job.

LMAO you said if the gaming is dying outside of FPS and that NPD chart just told you exactly the opposite. if non-FPS truly are dying, how come there's 8 out of 10 in the top 10 that aren't FPS? the majority of the top 10 not being FPS means they're dying? ROFL.

and LOL pretending like All-Stars is an indie title in terms of budget. SuperBot is made of 100+ people. do you know how many people are in Team ICO making The Last Guardian? 40. how many worked on GT5, Playstation's best-selling game? 140. those 100+ peeps in SuperBot are making at least $40,000 a year. low budget? don't make me laugh. they've been to every event this year, and they even got a private event for their reveals. in fact they're the only devs that flew to the major and minor gaming events from all PS3 games.
#73grzajabarkusPosted 12/6/2012 6:49:26 PM
ylvis posted...
grzajabarkus posted...
ylvis posted...
grzajabarkus posted...
Thats only for the first 3 days the game came out. Not including digital sales.

7 days actually. And while digital sales will bump the number up a bit, it's still irrelevant. The game is a huge bomb, just deal with it.

No, the end of the month ended November 24th. So actually I was wrong. It's 4 days the game came out. It's all over on ign.

Yeah, sorry. It was out for 5 days. Still a huge bomb consider it was during black friday etc.

The game came out the 20th. So only 4 days. Plus like I said before, almost everyone on my friendslist who has this game, canceled their preorder and re preordered from psn. NPD doesn't track digital sales.
#74ChimcharwhoohooPosted 12/6/2012 6:53:00 PM(edited)
StrawHatLustig posted...
So the vita and ps3 version combined sold almost 100k copies in North America alone in 4 days retail only is this correct?

Given that it was only 4 days.. 88k is damn good.
so if 88k every 4 days.. it was released on the 20th of november.. it is now december 6.
16 days after.
if 88k sold every 4 days. 88x4 =

352k copies have been sold so far in terms of retail.
including digital sales, I'd probably bump it up by another 100k so, 450k.

This isn't bad at all for the first 2 weeks.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that this estimate is without proper advertising. Imagine the sales if it was advertised like other games today, like CoD.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Raging Blast 2 Main Team: SSJTrunks(Sword), Cell Jr., Android #17, Meta-Cooler, Salza
#75IHeartJessAlbaPosted 12/6/2012 6:50:38 PM
Wait wait wait. We are still arguing over the first 4/5 days of retail sales here? No digital sales, no preorder numbers?

This literally just went from "all-encompassing sales for the month of November" to "that stuff we all fought about a week and a half ago, that doesn't matter anyways"...

For the month of November, it's the 5th highest selling piece of video game content on the PS Store, and 2nd only behind ACIII in full game downloads.

Good lord, I thought you guys were actually trying to supply legitimate numbers for a second, no wonder these are so low, it's not even for a full week of sales.

Yeesh!
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#76rumbalumbaPosted 12/6/2012 6:51:20 PM
grzajabarkus posted...
ylvis posted...
grzajabarkus posted...
ylvis posted...
grzajabarkus posted...

7 days actually. And while digital sales will bump the number up a bit, it's still irrelevant. The game is a huge bomb, just deal with it.

No, the end of the month ended November 24th. So actually I was wrong. It's 4 days the game came out. It's all over on ign.

Yeah, sorry. It was out for 5 days. Still a huge bomb consider it was during black friday etc.

The game came out the 20th. So only 4 days. Plus like I said before, almost everyone on my friendslist who has this game, canceled their preorder and re preordered from psn. NPD doesn't track digital sales.

oh wow i can't wait for next month's NPD where All-Stars is at #3. /sarcasm

yeah your friends. so what? like your friends are gonna make that 80k sales into 200k.

talk about being delusional.
#77rumbalumbaPosted 12/6/2012 6:52:40 PM
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
StrawHatLustig posted...
So the vita and ps3 version combined sold almost 100k copies in North America alone in 4 days retail only is this correct?

Given that it was only 4 days.. 88k is damn good.
so if 88k every 4 days.. it was released on the 20th of november.. it is now december 6.
16 days after.
if 88k sold every 4 days. 88x4 =

352k copies have been sold so far in terms of retail.
including digital sales, I'd probably bump it up by another 100k so, 450k.

This isn't bad at all for the first 2 weeks.

ROFL someone is dreaming. 88k of sales persisting throughout 2 weeks? your naivety is showing.
#78ylvisPosted 12/6/2012 6:53:12 PM
grzajabarkus posted...
ylvis posted...
grzajabarkus posted...
ylvis posted...
grzajabarkus posted...

20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th. Count my friend. Digital sales are no way near physical sales. So even if it bumps sales up a bit it's still irrelevant. The game bombed, just deal with it. Stop defending it. It's pathetic. Just man up and admit that the game has bombed. It makes me personally sad, beause I'm enjoying the title quite much and looking forward to the DLC. But you can already kiss a sequal goodbye.
#79rumbalumbaPosted 12/6/2012 6:54:04 PM
IHeartJessAlba posted...
Wait wait wait. We are still arguing over the first 4/5 days of retail sales here? No digital sales, no preorder numbers?

This literally just went from "all-encompassing sales for the month of November" to "that stuff we all fought about a week and a half ago, that doesn't matter anyways"...

For the month of November, it's the 5th highest selling piece of video game content on the PS Store, and 2nd only behind ACIII in full game downloads.

Good lord, I thought you guys were actually trying to supply legitimate numbers for a second, no wonder these are so low, it's not even for a full week of sales.

Yeesh!

PWAHAHAHAHAHAH oh lord.

so you're discounting retail sales and thinking, "digital sales are where it's at"? oh god. can someone pinch me now?
#80flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 6:54:05 PM
IHeartJessAlba posted...

Yeesh!

I seriously think that was just day 1 or just Black Friday retail sales, as that's substantially lower than the reported 150k+ in the first week retail sales.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.