Lumi can celebrate now. All Stars sales revealed.

#81ChimcharwhoohooPosted 12/6/2012 6:54:26 PM
rumbalumba posted...
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
StrawHatLustig posted...
So the vita and ps3 version combined sold almost 100k copies in North America alone in 4 days retail only is this correct?

Given that it was only 4 days.. 88k is damn good.
so if 88k every 4 days.. it was released on the 20th of november.. it is now december 6.
16 days after.
if 88k sold every 4 days. 88x4 =

352k copies have been sold so far in terms of retail.
including digital sales, I'd probably bump it up by another 100k so, 450k.

This isn't bad at all for the first 2 weeks.

ROFL someone is dreaming. 88k of sales persisting throughout 2 weeks? your naivety is showing.

For new games, sales seem to be pretty consistent for the first month or so, then they start dropping.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Raging Blast 2 Main Team: SSJTrunks(Sword), Cell Jr., Android #17, Meta-Cooler, Salza
#82ylvisPosted 12/6/2012 6:55:17 PM
IHeartJessAlba posted...
Wait wait wait. We are still arguing over the first 4/5 days of retail sales here? No digital sales, no preorder numbers?

This literally just went from "all-encompassing sales for the month of November" to "that stuff we all fought about a week and a half ago, that doesn't matter anyways"...

For the month of November, it's the 5th highest selling piece of video game content on the PS Store, and 2nd only behind ACIII in full game downloads.

Good lord, I thought you guys were actually trying to supply legitimate numbers for a second, no wonder these are so low, it's not even for a full week of sales.

Yeesh!

People said the EXACT same thing when this game debuted at 38th in the UK chart. "But it was only out for 2 days, wait for next week". Next week: Out of the top 40. Lol. Most games sell most of their shipment during the first week.
#83rumbalumbaPosted 12/6/2012 6:55:18 PM
flame030191 posted...
IHeartJessAlba posted...
Wait wait wait. We are still arguing over the first 4/5 days of retail sales here? No digital sales, no preorder numbers?

This literally just went from "all-encompassing sales for the month of November" to "that stuff we all fought about a week and a half ago, that doesn't matter anyways"...

For the month of November, it's the 5th highest selling piece of video game content on the PS Store, and 2nd only behind ACIII in full game downloads.

Good lord, I thought you guys were actually trying to supply legitimate numbers for a second, no wonder these are so low, it's not even for a full week of sales.

Yeesh!

I seriously think that was just day 1 or just Black Friday retail sales, as that's substantially lower than the reported 150k+ in the first week retail sales.

LOL VGChartz is not credible. when are you people gonna learn the difference between a "guess estimate" by a fake website and real, raw data analysis by a legit company like NPD?
#84rumbalumbaPosted 12/6/2012 6:57:05 PM
rumbalumba posted...

so if 88k every 4 days.. it was released on the 20th of november.. it is now december 6.
16 days after.

ROFL someone is dreaming. 88k of sales persisting throughout 2 weeks? your naivety is showing.

For new games, sales seem to be pretty consistent for the first month or so, then they start dropping.

i'd rather take the word of NPD than someone who thinks this game sold 88k, in 4-day chunks, for 2 weeks. do you perhaps work for VGChartz? XD
#85ChimcharwhoohooPosted 12/6/2012 6:57:12 PM
ylvis posted...
IHeartJessAlba posted...

Yeesh!

People said the EXACT same thing when this game debuted at 38th in the UK chart. "But it was only out for 2 days, wait for next week". Next week: Out of the top 40. Lol. Most games sell most of their shipment during the first week.

I really don't think the UK has many Sony fans to begin with. so 38/40 is still pretty impressive. So the people who wanted it, got it that first week.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Raging Blast 2 Main Team: SSJTrunks(Sword), Cell Jr., Android #17, Meta-Cooler, Salza
#86TheKoolAidShotoPosted 12/6/2012 6:57:44 PM
VGChartz has been banned from NeoGAF, they constantly just make up numbers, then wait for the NPD to come out/leak and try and fix it. Take everything they say with a grain of salt
---
You know who's sexy? Black Turtle, the 2010 Games Contest Guru Winner, that's who!
#87Red_ZarPosted 12/6/2012 6:57:53 PM
This reminds me when people defended the first week of the game based on the european charts only to do worse on the second week.
---
PSN ID and Gamertag: Zarckoh
#88flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 6:58:44 PM
rumbalumba posted...
flame030191 posted...
IHeartJessAlba posted...

Yeesh!

I seriously think that was just day 1 or just Black Friday retail sales, as that's substantially lower than the reported 150k+ in the first week retail sales.

LOL VGChartz is not credible. when are you people gonna learn the difference between a "guess estimate" by a fake website and real, raw data analysis by a legit company like NPD?

VGChartz isn't credible, but that's the point. They, too, state the game sold poorly. The game is doing fine, Sony even said so.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#89ChimcharwhoohooPosted 12/6/2012 6:59:57 PM
rumbalumba posted...
rumbalumba posted...

16 days after.

i'd rather take the word of NPD than someone who thinks this game sold 88k, in 4-day chunks, for 2 weeks. do you perhaps work for VGChartz? XD

Keep in mind, this isnt directly from NPD. Its a link to a guy who claims to have inside information. In other words: an indirect approach. Until I see a link to official NPD sales, anything this guy says isn't credible.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
#90rumbalumbaPosted 12/6/2012 7:01:11 PM
flame030191 posted...

VGChartz isn't credible, but that's the point. They, too, state the game sold poorly. The game is doing fine, Sony even said so.

*facepalm*

yeah, VGChartz isn't credible and said the game sold poorly. so then uhh...we got this NPD who's saying the same things except it's 43% lower than what VGChartz said..so uhhh...both of them aren't credible.

PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH are you perhaps in junior high? my goodness.