Didn't get the Pre-Order costumes? Get them NOW (Can be redeemed multiple times)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Didn't get the Pre-Order costumes? Get them NOW (Can be redeemed multiple times)
3 years ago#41
ShadowYomi posted...
Signed in to say thanks to TC for the code. Out of curiosity where did you find this reusable code?

He got it from Elvis.
PSN: Bluechacho http://s7.zetaboards.com/ICUclan/index/
"So how are you doing? Because I am a potato."
3 years ago#42
merry christmas i guess
3 years ago#43
Whoa you are amazing TC! How did you do this?
3 years ago#44
THANKS TC!!!!

you are my hero costumes works on Vita now!
"Live as if you were to die Tomorrow. Feel like you were to be Reborn now. Face as if you were to Live Forever"
FFVII DoC.
3 years ago#45
*uses it in shear confusion* its official, we're all getting banned.
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
3 years ago#46
I'm a bit hesitant on using this code... :/
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? You're a mile away and have his shoes.
3 years ago#47
No seriously, how'd you get this code?
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
3 years ago#48
Don't be. Nothing wrong with it and it works fine. TC prob found a loophole somehow and gave it to us.
3 years ago#49
Ktimleck posted...
I get paid tomorrow, if you want $20 PSN for this TC I'll totally send you a code. :D

That's very thoughtful. I hope tc sees this.
majora999 - Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 10/7/12
3 years ago#50
Thank you TC for this
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Didn't get the Pre-Order costumes? Get them NOW (Can be redeemed multiple times)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived