This bombed because of lack of fun gameplay modes, not because of roster

#1Garfield64Posted 12/6/2012 6:53:23 PM
Everyone I know loves the characters and combat. They just hate how you have to win. Experimental gameplay mode that should of been a alternate gameplay mode instead of the only way to win made everyone I know refuse to buy it.

Simply put game is fun because of competition alone attracting only hardcore players. Casuals hate the unfun, near impossible for them to win gameplay.

Say what you want, but less then 90,000 sold proves it.

Super Smash brothers on the unsuccessful N64 sold more then 50 times as many copies as Superbot making there sells embarassingly bad.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#2WRRYYYYersPosted 12/6/2012 6:54:04 PM
How many threads are you going to make?
---
3000% Iron-Muscle Beef-Fist [Patriarch Potemkin]
http://i.imgur.com/chU6e.jpg
#3Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 6:55:19 PM
This is my first today?
---
#4flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 6:56:25 PM
So much fail, its hilarious.

Less than 90k? It sold well over 200k, and it has only been two weeks.

Unsuccessful N64? It was the dominant system of the late 90's.

Super Smash 1 selling poorly? It was one of the best selling N64 games, well over enough to warrant a sequel.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#5Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 6:59:01 PM
flame030191 posted...

Super Smash 1 selling poorly? It was one of the best selling N64 games, well over enough to warrant a sequel.

Leaked numbers show 88,000

I did not say super smash brothers sold bad, but compared to later smash games to sold badly.

N64 was not popular and had less then 100 games per region
---
#6wwinterj25Posted 12/6/2012 6:59:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Nhq2R.gif
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#7doofy102Posted 12/6/2012 6:59:24 PM
This "bombed" because of lack of advertising. Only people who log onto game websites know about this game. It's as if Sony is expecting all of its customers to know about this game via it being on the ps store or something.
---
PSN: doofdoof69
#8flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 7:03:57 PM
Garfield64 posted...
flame030191 posted...

I did not say super smash brothers sold bad, but compared to later smash games to sold badly.

Rumored numbers is less credible than even VGChartz. What matters is it was #5 downloaded game for November, coming behind Walking Dead which was free to all who purchased the $20 pass a year ago. Then Assassin's Creed, which face it, it's almost as popular as Halo or CoD. Sonic Adventure which is a beloved classic game that was only $5 all month. Okami which is another beloved classic that had just released the last week of Oct. Then this, a new game that released at the end of November and competed with all titles above as well as Call of Duty.

And again, N64 dominated PS1 and Sega Saturn. I loved the PS1, but there's no denying N64 did amazing, especially with Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time both being on it, and both in most top 10 games of all time lists.
---
#9Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 7:08:33 PM
flame030191 posted...
Garfield64 posted...
flame030191 posted...

Rumored numbers is less credible than even VGChartz. What matters is it was #5 downloaded game for November, coming behind Walking Dead which was free to all who purchased the $20 pass a year ago. Then Assassin's Creed, which face it, it's almost as popular as Halo or CoD. Sonic Adventure which is a beloved classic game that was only $5 all month. Okami which is another beloved classic that had just released the last week of Oct. Then this, a new game that released at the end of November and competed with all titles above as well as Call of Duty.

And again, N64 dominated PS1 and Sega Saturn. I loved the PS1, but there's no denying N64 did amazing, especially with Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time both being on it, and both in most top 10 games of all time lists.

Rumor is from a credible source who has posted NPD numbers before that were right. VGcharts is always crazy wrong.
---
#10flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 7:10:39 PM
Garfield64 posted...
flame030191 posted...
Garfield64 posted...
flame030191 posted...

Rumor is from a credible source who has posted NPD numbers before that were right. VGcharts is always crazy wrong.

Rumor is from some guy on the internet who claims to have inside connections.

You know, you can't believe everything you read on the internet, that's how World War 1 got started.
---