This bombed because of lack of fun gameplay modes, not because of roster

#11deathpapayaPosted 12/6/2012 8:08:51 PM
flame030191 posted...
Garfield64 posted...
flame030191 posted...
Garfield64 posted...
flame030191 posted...
So much fail, its hilarious.

Less than 90k? It sold well over 200k, and it has only been two weeks.

Unsuccessful N64? It was the dominant system of the late 90's.

Super Smash 1 selling poorly? It was one of the best selling N64 games, well over enough to warrant a sequel.

Leaked numbers show 88,000

I did not say super smash brothers sold bad, but compared to later smash games to sold badly.

N64 was not popular and had less then 100 games per region

Rumored numbers is less credible than even VGChartz. What matters is it was #5 downloaded game for November, coming behind Walking Dead which was free to all who purchased the $20 pass a year ago. Then Assassin's Creed, which face it, it's almost as popular as Halo or CoD. Sonic Adventure which is a beloved classic game that was only $5 all month. Okami which is another beloved classic that had just released the last week of Oct. Then this, a new game that released at the end of November and competed with all titles above as well as Call of Duty.

And again, N64 dominated PS1 and Sega Saturn. I loved the PS1, but there's no denying N64 did amazing, especially with Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time both being on it, and both in most top 10 games of all time lists.

Rumor is from a credible source who has posted NPD numbers before that were right. VGcharts is always crazy wrong.

Rumor is from some guy on the internet who claims to have inside connections.

You know, you can't believe everything you read on the internet, that's how World War 1 got started.

ur fanboyism made u deluded. its rly sad 2 see.
---
XBL: Genophia PSN: Emophia/Kitikat Steam ID: Emophia
#12Chzrm3Posted 12/6/2012 8:10:43 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/64174174

Just posting this again - this is another big fake-o story from NeoGAF, it was exposed as completely fraudulent in only a week. XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#13NewMoonShadowPosted 12/6/2012 8:17:06 PM
flame030191 posted...
And again, N64 dominated PS1 and Sega Saturn I loved the PS1, but there's no denying N64 did amazing, especially with Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time both being on it, and both in most top 10 games of all time lists.

Wow, what parallel universe are you from? The N64 was where Nintendo lost its stranglehold on the market because third-parties all flocked to Sony, whose business practices were less strict and whose technology was more flexible and allowed them to make the games they wanted to make. There's a reason Nintendo made almost nothing but 3D platformers and racers for the N64, that was all it COULD do.

Gamers could do nothing but follow the third parties because Nintendo's first and second-party software, while amazing and at times industry-changing in quality, was simply too few and far between. The N64 games may be closer to the top of top 100 lists, but there are way more PS1 games on those lists than there are N64 games.

Rumor is from a credible source who has posted NPD numbers before that were right. VGcharts is always crazy wrong.

Did people learn nothing from Paul Gale? I mean really?