Raiden, Drake, Evil Cole, Sir dan, Kratos

#11Parukia256Posted 12/6/2012 8:58:57 PM
Darknessbeast10 posted...
KenGi1226 posted...
Well I mained EC before everyone hopped on the bandwagon and I feel like the only legit EC out there. So yeah, eat a **** bandwagon junkies.

Hipster?

who me? how about you play me first before you call names.

Oh noooo, he called you a phrase that actually does describe you. How dare he do such a thing.

Liking a character before everyone else doesn't give you a special placement.
---
Love like winter.
#12SorrowsFlamePosted 12/6/2012 8:59:33 PM
I planned to main both Coles as soon as the game itself was announced, before either of them was announced lol. Was pretty obvious they would make it into the game with Infamous being one of the main PS3 exclusives advertised this gen and it being my favorite game of its type.

Got you all beat :P
---
If you can imagine, you can inspire. - My motto
PSN - Kaltovei | PSAS Mains - Good/Evil Cole
#13Parukia256Posted 12/6/2012 9:01:23 PM(edited)
SorrowsFlame posted...
I planned to main both Coles as soon as the game itself was announced, before either of them was announced lol. Was pretty obvious they would make it into the game with Infamous being one of the main PS3 exclusives advertised this gen and it being my favorite game of its type.

Quick question:
If you the PSN controversy didn't happen, do you think Infamous would still be well known?
---
Love like winter.
#14Darknessbeast10Posted 12/6/2012 9:05:18 PM
KenGi1226 posted...
KenGi1226 posted...
Well I mained EC before everyone hopped on the bandwagon and I feel like the only legit EC out there. So yeah, eat a **** bandwagon junkies.

Hipster?

I wouldn't call you it if you thought you weren't some kind of trend setter or snowflake.

"I liked this before it was cool"

That's pretty much a hipster.

yup, lets go. 1v1 me. Also what does lifting have to do with anything?
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#15SorrowsFlamePosted 12/6/2012 9:06:06 PM
Parukia256 posted...
SorrowsFlame posted...

Quick question:
If you the PSN controversy didn't happen, do you think Infamous would still be well known?

Probably. Sony in general has advertised it through sales and stuff pretty consistently. Most flyers I see have a picture of it and posters for places like Gamestop do pretty often too.

That and it vs Prototype was a big thing when they were released. It got attention just for that.
---
If you can imagine, you can inspire. - My motto
PSN - Kaltovei | PSAS Mains - Good/Evil Cole
#16Omega_Zero_XPPosted 12/6/2012 9:08:32 PM
Wait, wait wait.

Your mad at Sir Dan users?

That makes me happy that SD is causing people pain. Sir Dan's awesome.
---
America is the best country in the world but that's the equivalent of being the prettiest waitress at Denny's. - Lionheart Master
#17KenGi1226Posted 12/6/2012 9:10:10 PM
KenGi1226 posted...
KenGi1226 posted...

Hipster?

I wouldn't call you it if you thought you weren't some kind of trend setter or snowflake.

"I liked this before it was cool"

That's pretty much a hipster.

yup, lets go. 1v1 me. Also what does lifting have to do with anything?

What is this? The 1960's playground or something?
---
(SJ-Fox) Gaming Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/KSJFoX
#18G-ScythePosted 12/6/2012 9:10:40 PM
Parukia256 posted...
SorrowsFlame posted...

Quick question:

it wouldn't have "everyone and their grandma played it" status but the series was well-known before it
it was a AAA release around the time the superhero craze began
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#19vital_tundraPosted 12/6/2012 9:10:54 PM
Omega_Zero_XP posted...
Wait, wait wait.

No, the guy says "**** you" to the first 3 people then says the next is "okay" and "**** you" to the last.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#20Joey2coolPosted 12/6/2012 9:11:21 PM
Omega_Zero_XP posted...
Wait, wait wait.

People are getting smarter with SD. I laugh at those who say he's bottom tier.
---
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
Dart for PSASBR -- # of people who agree: 1,061,384