Raiden, Drake, Evil Cole, Sir dan, Kratos

#21Darknessbeast10Posted 12/6/2012 9:15:14 PM
Parukia256 posted...
Darknessbeast10 posted...
KenGi1226 posted...
Well I mained EC before everyone hopped on the bandwagon and I feel like the only legit EC out there. So yeah, eat a **** bandwagon junkies.

Hipster?

who me? how about you play me first before you call names.

Oh noooo, he called you a phrase that actually does describe you. How dare he do such a thing.

Liking a character before everyone else doesn't give you a special placement.

And who the **** are you? Did I ever say it gave me special treatment? read my sentence again, out loud preferably and answer this simple question even you should be able to.... " Did he ever say it gave him special treatment? "
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#22Darknessbeast10Posted 12/6/2012 9:26:55 PM
well seeing as how I was born in the early 90's naw, I think your talking just talk. Either 1v1 me or quiet down with the names, I was just stating what I thought. Hipster? I have no clue nor do I care what that means. Pop off and deal with what comes or just shut your mouth from the get go.
---
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#23Parukia256Posted 12/6/2012 9:31:20 PM(edited)
Parukia256 posted...
KenGi1226 posted...
Well I mained EC before everyone hopped on the bandwagon and I feel like the only legit EC out there. So yeah, eat a **** bandwagon junkies.

Hipster?

who me? how about you play me first before you call names.

Oh noooo, he called you a phrase that actually does describe you. How dare he do such a thing.

Liking a character before everyone else doesn't give you a special placement.

And who the **** are you? Did I ever say it gave me special treatment? read my sentence again, out loud preferably and answer this simple question even you should be able to.... " Did he ever say it gave him special treatment? "

So lets see:
-I just criticized you, and now I have to prove myself as someone relevant to back up what I said? You're only proving your hypocrisy.
-You look down on everyone else who uses E.Cole because of a "bandwagon" effect
-Anyone who points out really anything against you, you react aggressively.

I feel a sense of superiority here.
---
Love like winter.
#24ziur_orihPosted 12/6/2012 9:31:45 PM
Is this guy serious?
---
You are not worthy of its POWER
#25KindertotenwaldPosted 12/6/2012 9:35:21 PM
well seeing as how I was born in the early 90's naw, I think your talking just talk. Either 1v1 me or quiet down with the names, I was just stating what I thought. Hipster? I have no clue nor do I care what that means. Pop off and deal with what comes or just shut your mouth from the get go.

Who's the whiney brat now?
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy, Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
#26PielordXPosted 12/6/2012 9:48:11 PM

I don't think this Broski even lifts guys.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#27KindertotenwaldPosted 12/6/2012 9:50:07 PM
PielordX posted...

I don't think this Broski even lifts guys.

The only thing he lifts is his fingers when he is typing.

Loool.
---
#28Darknessbeast10Posted 12/6/2012 9:52:51 PM(edited)
I'll state what I meant in a more "light-hearted tone"

Most evil Cole players go for nothing but the Charge punch, now me? I don't do that. Granted if I have it charged when i see an opening yeah, ima get you. Now, did i mean to come off as a hipster or whatever? Nope, which is why i was so hostile. It's the internet, i know but being called a hipster never sat right with me.

Why couldn't i just do this from the beginning instead of dragging this out? Don't know, maybe boredom? This board sucks and there has to be some type of entertainment. No disrespect to anyone.

Kinderkid, yes you are still a whiney Brat, just wanted to throw that in there.
---
#29KindertotenwaldPosted 12/6/2012 9:52:30 PM
Alright, sure. i'll go with what you guys are saying, no prob.

Most evil Cole players go for nothing but the Charge punch, now me? I don't do that. Granted if I have it charged when i see an opening yeah, ima get you. Now, did i mean to come off as a hipster or whatever? Nope, which is why i was so hostile. It's the internet, i know but being called a hipster never sat right with me.

Why couldn't i just do this from the beginning instead of dragging this out? Don't know, maybe boredom? This board sucks and there has to be some type of entertainment. No disrespect to anyone.

Wow, after reading that its clear the 10 in your username is based off your age.
---
#30IcyFlamez96Posted 12/6/2012 9:56:47 PM
Kindertotenwald posted...
Alright, sure. i'll go with what you guys are saying, no prob.

Wow, after reading that its clear the 10 in your username is based off your age.

Slayed.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K