Raiden, Drake, Evil Cole, Sir dan, Kratos

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Raiden, Drake, Evil Cole, Sir dan, Kratos

User Info: Darknessbeast10

Darknessbeast10
4 years ago#31
10 is my age huh? That's new.

Alright but really though, I probably shouldn't have kept this going for so long, Hope someone got a kick out of it.
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest

User Info: Meduski

Meduski
4 years ago#32
Taking a quick break from all the hating for a bit but is there even an Evil Cole band wagon? He's my tertiary character and I don't really see many Evil Coles and even then they're pretty bad. :(
XBL/PSN: Meduski
I play them fighting games people talk about so hit me up and i'll hit you up haha get it? (oh god what a bad joke) ;_;

User Info: Dopples

Dopples
4 years ago#33
I love you too TC! :D
PSN: TheFinestBrew
Looking to improve my MvC3 game, would like advice from anyone who wants to give it.

User Info: hajile12

hajile12
4 years ago#34
Meduski posted...
Taking a quick break from all the hating for a bit but is there even an Evil Cole band wagon? He's my tertiary character and I don't really see many Evil Coles and even then they're pretty bad. :(

I c tons of Coles! ! And most of the time on teams! They b throwing ish and thngs b splodn and what not.

Also they combo to their lvl 1's and dont seem to have many bad matchups. Their specials r also decent. Ec is top tier IMO. It is for this reason that I refuse to play with him.
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
4 years ago#35
LOL

Don't f*** Drake :'( he's da best
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.

User Info: mventre

mventre
4 years ago#36
feeeeel that powerrrrrr babbyy!!!
PSN_ID / XBOX: mventre
3DS: 1504-6480-2103

User Info: KenGi1226

KenGi1226
4 years ago#37
Darknessbeast10 posted...
well seeing as how I was born in the early 90's naw, I think your talking just talk. Either 1v1 me or quiet down with the names, I was just stating what I thought. Hipster? I have no clue nor do I care what that means. Pop off and deal with what comes or just shut your mouth from the get go.

Well it's strange that you're acting like a Saturday morning cartoon bully, you know, the kind that really don't exist (at least I've never experienced them).

If you don't know what it means and don't want to know, I wonder why you're taking such offense to it. Your mentality here is immature at best.

Also, acting tough on the internet is just...embarrassing :/
(SJ-Fox) Gaming Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/KSJFoX

User Info: Milkydragon102

Milkydragon102
4 years ago#38
Kindertotenwald posted...
vital_tundra posted...
KenGi1226 posted...
Well I mained EC before everyone hopped on the bandwagon and I feel like the only legit EC out there. So yeah, eat a **** bandwagon junkies.

Hipster?

who me? how about you play me first before you call names.

Dude, do you even lift?

Slayed.

*Slain
TAAAAAAARKUSSSS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbHtRggFsNA&feature=related

User Info: T_l_M_B_0

T_l_M_B_0
4 years ago#39
holysquid posted...
Well I mained EC before everyone hopped on the bandwagon and I feel like the only legit EC out there. So yeah, eat a **** bandwagon junkies.

EC was my planned main a couple of weeks before the game was release, and remains so to this day.

This.

Also Darknessbeast is making himself look like a fool and a tool.
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.

User Info: Lanoitakude

Lanoitakude
4 years ago#40
mventre posted...
feeeeel that powerrrrrr babbyy!!!
Xboxlive/PSN: Lanoitakude
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Raiden, Drake, Evil Cole, Sir dan, Kratos

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived