Raiden, Drake, Evil Cole, Sir dan, Kratos

#31Darknessbeast10Posted 12/6/2012 9:02:32 PM
10 is my age huh? That's new.

Alright but really though, I probably shouldn't have kept this going for so long, Hope someone got a kick out of it.
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#32MeduskiPosted 12/7/2012 2:47:06 AM
Taking a quick break from all the hating for a bit but is there even an Evil Cole band wagon? He's my tertiary character and I don't really see many Evil Coles and even then they're pretty bad. :(
---
XBL/PSN: Meduski
I play them fighting games people talk about so hit me up and i'll hit you up haha get it? (oh god what a bad joke) ;_;
#33DopplesPosted 12/7/2012 3:09:45 AM
I love you too TC! :D
---
PSN: TheFinestBrew
Looking to improve my MvC3 game, would like advice from anyone who wants to give it.
#34hajile12Posted 12/7/2012 3:16:01 AM
Meduski posted...
Taking a quick break from all the hating for a bit but is there even an Evil Cole band wagon? He's my tertiary character and I don't really see many Evil Coles and even then they're pretty bad. :(

I c tons of Coles! ! And most of the time on teams! They b throwing ish and thngs b splodn and what not.

Also they combo to their lvl 1's and dont seem to have many bad matchups. Their specials r also decent. Ec is top tier IMO. It is for this reason that I refuse to play with him.
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#35CrabhammarPosted 12/7/2012 4:51:14 AM
LOL

Don't f*** Drake :'( he's da best
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.
#36mventrePosted 12/7/2012 5:17:51 AM
feeeeel that powerrrrrr babbyy!!!
---
PSN_ID / XBOX: mventre
3DS: 1504-6480-2103
#37KenGi1226Posted 12/7/2012 2:55:26 PM
Darknessbeast10 posted...
well seeing as how I was born in the early 90's naw, I think your talking just talk. Either 1v1 me or quiet down with the names, I was just stating what I thought. Hipster? I have no clue nor do I care what that means. Pop off and deal with what comes or just shut your mouth from the get go.

Well it's strange that you're acting like a Saturday morning cartoon bully, you know, the kind that really don't exist (at least I've never experienced them).

If you don't know what it means and don't want to know, I wonder why you're taking such offense to it. Your mentality here is immature at best.

Also, acting tough on the internet is just...embarrassing :/
---
(SJ-Fox) Gaming Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/KSJFoX
#38Milkydragon102Posted 12/7/2012 3:00:01 PM
Kindertotenwald posted...
vital_tundra posted...
KenGi1226 posted...
Well I mained EC before everyone hopped on the bandwagon and I feel like the only legit EC out there. So yeah, eat a **** bandwagon junkies.

Hipster?

who me? how about you play me first before you call names.

Dude, do you even lift?

Slayed.

*Slain
---
TAAAAAAARKUSSSS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbHtRggFsNA&feature=related
#39T_l_M_B_0Posted 12/7/2012 3:02:42 PM
holysquid posted...
Well I mained EC before everyone hopped on the bandwagon and I feel like the only legit EC out there. So yeah, eat a **** bandwagon junkies.

EC was my planned main a couple of weeks before the game was release, and remains so to this day.

This.

Also Darknessbeast is making himself look like a fool and a tool.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#40LanoitakudePosted 12/7/2012 3:21:12 PM
mventre posted...
feeeeel that powerrrrrr babbyy!!!

---
Xboxlive/PSN: Lanoitakude
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."